Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-11-2020, 12:24   #1201

Re: U.S. to close..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi 60 View Post
There was no mention of Mexico having a better health system than the US.

What I said and provided evidence of is that there is one Hospital in Mexico that ranks better than the best US hospital

Your failure to accept that displays fear and loathing or perhaps its simply an inability to understand.

Here I go, shattering your delusion again.

US doesn't even make the top 10 list of richest countries on earth

But it would make the list for the most in debt country on the planet
A rapidly increasing 15 figure debt that you can never hope to repay

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

Pretty sure China owns you
Wow, so tell me more about this Mexican hospital that puts the US to shame, the class is waiting

So you’re from Australia eh?

I have noticed that many in Australia I encounter online are very anti American and very pro big gov and accepting of major government control.
Old 28-11-2020, 12:29   #1202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yihang View Post
Just IMHO. I think americans and canadians are some of the most racially aware groups of people i’ve come across.

Many cultures don’t even know racism is a bad thing.
This I will agree with.

Especially the white middle class of America, about the least racist out of anyone IMHO, like don’t care one way or another about pigment in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by darylat8750 View Post
BIG difference between "Please wear a mask" and "you must wear a mask with force of law". Our local university has mandated masks anywhere on campus, including out of doors. Viral loads out of doors on a breezy day are not affected unless extremely crowded. I might go along with it indoors. But that is a business, not a government entity that can impose fines or jail. If I were a student there I would demand my money back and go someplace else.
Bingo
Old 28-11-2020, 12:33   #1203

Boat: Milkraft 60 ex trawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalingSue View Post
Wow, so tell me more about this Mexican hospital that puts the US to shame, the class is waiting

Click on the link and read
You can read right?

Quote:
How very observant
Now is it the small country near Germany or the big upside down Island down south?
Old 28-11-2020, 12:35   #1204

Quote:
Click on the link and read
You can read right?

How very observant
Now is it the small country near Germany or the big upside down Island down south?
There are 81 pages, post it again and I’ll take a look.

What’s your opinion on the USs bill of rights?
Old 28-11-2020, 12:36   #1205
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yihang View Post
Just IMHO. I think americans and canadians are some of the most racially aware groups of people i’ve come across.

Many cultures don’t even know racism is a bad thing.
To the point that it is hard to even talk about what is considered PC these days. I am not even sure that the peoples who's race is supposedly referred to are the ones objecting to some of the terms we are no longer allowed to say. It is hard for a white guy with ethnically diverse friends to bring the subject up with them.

A lot of Latin America music genres are full of racism (and sexism) in the lyrics but no one seems to get offended. Here we go to great lengths to avoiding using certain words to describe somebody. I was told the other day that the word "Oriental" is now off limits (I didn't know, I won't use it anymore but am not sure who objected)

Americans are easily offended. You can't call a fat person fat. In Latin America, if you are fat, your nickname is Gordo (fatty)

Think of all of the white rap fans who love the n word. They are not racists, they love Blacks, some to the point that they probably even wish they were a different race (even I am afraid to use that word twice in a row here). People object to all of the cultural (mis)appropriation, and non offensive stereotypes that they see.

And yes, our cultures systematically do mistreat people of color. I won't even say minorities because in Latin America, whites are a minority yet they are the most prominent politically and financially. Then we ignore the issue of the war (by the affluent) on the less fortunate (the poor). The rich and the poor live by different rules everywhere. But the rich make the rules! That is why the rich get richer and poor get poorer. Whatever bones the rich throw to the poor is usually to enrich the rich in the end. They make the poor think they will get rich in exchange for votes.

Why can't people celebrate their differences without being racist? Most Asians do prefer rice over potatoes. Mexicans do love tortillas (so do I by the way). Hawaiians like to eat poi (and Spam) I think the answer to that is that we are harboring a lot of racists who actually do think that they are superior because the color of their skin. It is becoming more covert but they still think that way.
Old 28-11-2020, 12:37   #1206

Boat: Wildcat 35, Hobie 33

Boy this thread has gone off the rails...reads like a mash up of multiple conspiracy theorist sites.
Old 28-11-2020, 12:49   #1207

So I am beginning to think that moderators or some with similar interests are posting posts on CF to get ........well.....something other than the likes of this thread.

Then I thought I would , just for a laugh, checkout how this thread is going. Thisun here is a real doosey eh?

Loads of hate disguised as knowledge, intolerance, naivety and general twisting of any data to confirm ones own superior intellect.

Oh, and some pretty plain threats too...."just hope we dont cross paths"

You know, just the normal humanity thing.

After a good laugh, yeah, I am pretty sure the afore mentioned suspicions are correct.

Sorry for the interuption.......off you go....back into it !!!
Old 28-11-2020, 12:50   #1208

Boat: Formosa 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by belizesailor View Post
Boy this thread has gone off the rails...reads like a mash up of multiple conspiracy theorist sites.
Belize is racist.

https://ambergriscaye.com/BzLibrary/trust360.html

https://www.sanpedrosun.com/communit...ter-in-belize/
Old 28-11-2020, 12:51   #1209
cruiser

Quote:
What I said and provided evidence of is that there is one Hospital in Mexico that ranks better than the best US hospital
I missed the part with the link about about the evidence, but think that you were asked: Which hospital? Did you provide the answer? Why the insults?
Old 28-11-2020, 12:57   #1210

Quote:

Huh. You were handed a bill for your rights? I thought they were imbued and inalienable or something. Must be like your healthcare...

Quote:
Being pro US and pro bill of rights is like the new being black.

...riiiight. Ok then.
Old 28-11-2020, 12:58   #1211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allied39 View Post
So I am beginning to think that moderators or some with similar interests are posting posts on CF to get ........well.....something other than the likes of this thread.

Then I thought I would , just for a laugh, checkout how this thread is going. Thisun here is a real doosey eh?

Loads of hate disguised as knowledge, intolerance, naivety and general twisting of any data to confirm ones own superior intellect.

Oh, and some pretty plain threats too...."just hope we dont cross paths"

You know, just the normal humanity thing.

After a good laugh, yeah, I am pretty sure the afore mentioned suspicions are correct.

Sorry for the interuption.......off you go....back into it !!!
I mentioned I don’t think Mexico has a good health care system compared to the U$ (talking about health) someone decided that had to be because of my “hate” and “fear” lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lake-Effect View Post
Huh. You were handed a bill for your rights? I thought they were imbued and inalienable or something. Must be like your healthcare...

...riiiight. Ok then.
This must be that Canadian persnicketness I keep
hearing about

You guys get any snow on lake O yet??

“Racism” just like covid, best these days to just presume you have it lol
Old 28-11-2020, 13:01   #1212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up View Post
I missed the part with the link about about the evidence, but think that you were asked: Which hospital? Did you provide the answer?
No I didn't provide the answer, but I did provide the link which includes the methodology used to determine ranking.

If I gave you the answer next you'd be wanting to know how and why, easier to provide a link so you can see for yourself.

Quote:
Why the insults?
Insults? Nah
Narky, yep

I get like that when people continue to make silly ill informed statements while ignoring the evidence that is put in front of them
Old 28-11-2020, 13:04   #1213
cruiser

Quote:

I have noticed that many in Australia I encounter online are very anti American and very pro big gov and accepting of major government control.
More appropriate to say:

So you’re from Australia mate?

Eh is a Canadian term.
Old 28-11-2020, 13:08   #1214
cruiser

[QUOTE=Simi 60;3284429]No I didn't provide the answer, but I did provide the link which includes the methodology used to determine ranking.

If I gave you the answer next you'd be wanting to know how and why, easier to provide a link so you can see for yourself.

I didn't see the link. I want to live in Mexico. Anyone know the best hospital?
Old 28-11-2020, 13:09   #1215

Quote:
There are 81 pages, post it again and I’ll take a look.
Or you could simply roll back the couple of pages and read it yourself.
You did comment on it after all, surely you know where it is.

Quote:
Not a bad star ship - Excelsior class