Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-12-2020, 11:40   #46
Nearly an old salt

Boat: Bavaria 36
Vaccine Hesitancy and the Pandemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgill1 View Post
Just in case.

Most folks have no idea this exists or when it came into being, but here it is in case you need it. It may be a day, a week, a year or the next generation of children, (think DES). Hopefully never. The fund has settled many thousands of cases and paid out over 4 Billion to folks injured by diverse vaccines over the years. https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html

This is for U.S. citizens.

Err the Hrsa funds a huge diverse range of programmes

It’s budget statement shows it paid out 8 million in 2017 , 8 million in 2018and 9 million in 2019

By comparison it spent 600 million in the dabd period supporting family planning services

So let’s read our facts ok

It has paid out 4 billion in various settlements since 1989. Including 100 million in lawyers fees for dismissed cases

In the period of 22 years only about 7000 claims were successful in over 8 billion vaccinations ( extrapolating Fromthe 2006 -2019 data )

In all it’s a testimony to the legal fees extracted rather then any issues with vaccines
Old 23-12-2020, 11:52   #47
cat herder, extreme blacksheep

Boat: 1976 FORMOSA yankee clipper 41
Re: Vaccine Hesitancy and the Pandemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightlead404 View Post
Pelosi is in her 80's so an at risk person, and wasn't a virus denier, blocking protective measures, blocking assistance for others etc etc

so no, I don't put her in the same bucket. But I don't disagree with your other points.

Depends which half of congress is in hospital lol

pelosi was beyond denier -- she was trying to get folks to mingle in chinatown while president was terminating incoming flights from china..
she deserves a vaccine, untested, with all the complications..
i prefer the early treatment option as i react strongly to all vaccines and will not be receiving a pfizer product under any circumstances..i have experience with them denying the actual info on one of their fail drugs which has since been placed as a first line defense drug in acls despite our warnings against that deed.. i refuse that med also as i know what it is and hw pfizer gained its acceptance as a front line acls drug, wrongly and inappropriately and most corruptly.
yes i am old. yes i am protected here, as opposed to usa... yes i will be able to receive and purchase the early treatment recommended medications otc here. life is too good to waste being made seriously ill by an unwanted untested jab.
my last days will not be as a sick person, they will be enjoyed.

happy holidays and blessed new year to you all.
Old 23-12-2020, 11:53   #48
Nearly an old salt

That’s fine zeehag , sorry it’s your last days
Old 23-12-2020, 11:55   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by goboatingnow View Post
That’s fine zeehag , sorry it’s your last days
anticipation is a blessing..i am still healthy and choose to not be made otherwise by governmental idiocy
Old 23-12-2020, 12:03   #50
Nearly an old salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeehag View Post
anticipation is a blessing..i am still healthy and choose to not be made otherwise by governmental idiocy

Oh that’s fine , but you’ll not be in many shops restaurants set foot in an airport so

Choice is fine as are the consequences of choice of course as the two go hand in hand
Old 23-12-2020, 12:05   #51
cruiser

Boat: Hitchhiker, Catamaran, 40'

Quote:
So let’s read our facts...............
Yes. very important to keep the facts straight.

The US National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program for fiscal year 2020 paid out $217,932,072.61. for 734 compensated cases including $5,650,058.54 in attorney fees for the 112 dismissed cases. Previous years were similar. 2017 paid out $282,099,306.34. https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/f...ics-report.pdf
I can also provide evidence alleging that fewer than 1% of vaccine injuries (in the US) actually get reported.
Old 23-12-2020, 12:07   #52
Nearly an old salt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbs Up View Post
Yes. very important to keep the facts straight.

The US National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program for fiscal year 2020 paid out $217,932,072.61. for 734 compensated cases including $5,650,058.54 in attorney fees for the 112 dismissed cases. Previous years were similar. 2017 paid out $282,099,306.34. https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/f...ics-report.pdf

There is evidence that fewer than 1% of these vaccine injuries actually get reported.

Yes 4 billon since 1989 , not a lot of cash over the period given the costs of US claims

Under 8000 claims over that period is a drop in the ocean compared to the vaccinations undertaken over the period

Nothing to see here move along quietly now
Old 23-12-2020, 12:09   #53

Quote:
Oh that’s fine , but you’ll not be in many shops restaurants set foot in an airport so

Choice is fine as are the consequences of choice of course as the two go hand in hand
you are not where i am and you are not experiencing that which i experience.
we have superficial restrictions, essentially no new cases, and freedom more than usa as far as turismo is concerned..however the second largest carnaval in planet has been cancelled for 2021, which will harm this area worse than keeping it open.
as for airports, i have no use for em. no sweat. taxis--no problem as i am.. restaurants are easy. we eat out when ever we want and wherever is still open. no issue.
our communist party member president is not a rabid control freak thankfully, a s you endure in other nations. we still enjoy sanity. he values the republic which elected himself to his office and has only slightly exhibited any sense of corruption. he does interact with cartels, but here is so much less corrupt than north of us. the president of this nation is much more citizen oriented than any career politician in usa.
i am so sorry for you that you live in a severely restricted area. there has been no reason to impinge citizen rights. unfortunately the mouths of corruption have overcome the minds of reason and science.
Old 23-12-2020, 12:09   #54

Boat: 2012 Seaward 32 RK

Quote:
In the period of 22 years only about 7000 claims were successful in over 8 billion vaccinations
Now go and do some more looking to determine why only 7000 claims were "successful". You will need to look beyond the obvious fact that 99% of the American public have no idea that this even exists.
Old 23-12-2020, 12:21   #55

Boat: Westerly Sealord

Getting back to the OP..

There is a difference between vaccine hesitancy and vaccine refusal.

I can understand the hesitancy... its a bit like the new bungee jump... I think I'll let a few dozen go before me to make sure the lungth - oops lapsed into kiwispeak just then .. length of the bungee is correct.

I'll wait a year or two before I fly in a 737MAX8.....

Now..... by the time my turn comes for the vaccine it will have been out there for 4 months or so.... why hesitate?

If I was in care somewhere in the US or Europe and it was offered to me today it would be a simple risk/benefit calculation....
Old 23-12-2020, 12:29   #56
cruiser

Quote:
Nothing to see here move along quietly now
Where have I heard that before.

Less than 1% of the injuries are actually reported. The VAERS system is not very responsive and does not operate like an actual court but is still paying out over $200,000,000. per year. If we times that by 100 we get $20,000,000,000.
Old 23-12-2020, 12:31   #57

Boat: Sceptre 41

Quote:
you are not where i am and you are not experiencing that which i experience.
we have superficial restrictions, essentially no new cases, and freedom more than usa

our communist party member president is not a rabid control freak thankfully, a s you endure in other nations. we still enjoy sanity.

i am so sorry for you that you live in a severely restricted area. there has been no reason to impinge citizen rights. unfortunately the mouths of corruption have overcome the minds of reason and science.

Mexico has one one of the highest COVID-19 death #s (nearly 120,000, and likely undercounted by 2-4x) as well as a very low testing rate.

I wouldn't feel good about going there (as much as I love Mexico and her people).

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...o-cases-deaths
Old 23-12-2020, 12:44   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv_pelagia View Post
Mexico has one one of the highest COVID-19 death #s (nearly 120,000, and likely undercounted by 2-4x) as well as a very low testing rate.

I wouldn't feel good about going there (as much as I love Mexico and her people).

as i watch the anticonstitutional and useless mandates perpetrated in usa, and as i am one of the ones tracking this issue early on and as i am also much practiced in healthcare and refuse to read msm or listen to the lies spewed by who and cdc, i see what is occurring very clearly. i have no qualms about mexico or the health care delivery here.. many increased cases are merely tests which were positive, same as usa.. the padded death rates have been addressed and usa msm is most inaccurate and unreliable way to learn anything needed to be known. fact.
preventative meds here are available otc and plentiful for those desiring them, UNLIKE usa and canada.
there is nothing bad about my locale-- nothing deadly and hospitals are damned close to empty here. life is awesome. much better than anticonstitutionally locking down small businesses and confining folks unconstitutionally to homes despite the failure of the sensationalized issues perpetrated by msm and politicians north of me.
when bureaucrats and billionaires without medical education are worshipped over actual medical personnel and able to mandate anything on a citizenship the nation has been lost to freedom and the populace enslaved to those undegreed and unelected clowns.. sorry . the mandaters are not med ed successes. research the sources of your lockdowns and see these are all globalist control freaks and rabid control freak politicos with self interest over constituency interests.
no. i am in a much better place than are you. my momma, still alive at 92 agrees with me. she lives in phoenix area.
my cousins who are employed in public health bureaucracies also agree with me. my liberal globalist cousins donot but my intelligent and aware cousins do.
politicizing a virus for control is not a good deal for anyone, but at least here i am protected and able to treat early should that be necessary. so far so good.
Old 23-12-2020, 12:52   #59
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv_pelagia View Post

However, Chiapas (who started distributing Ivermectin for COVID in July) has a much lower case count and death rate than the rest of the Mexico.https://c19ivermectin.com/chamie.html
Old 23-12-2020, 12:56   #60
cruiser

Quote:

........................ there is nothing bad about my locale .....................
Zee,
I am looking for an affordable house or property with a sunset view of the Pacific. Please PM me if you have any leads.