Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-12-2020, 17:28   #76
cruiser

Boat: Whisstock 63
Re: Vaccine Hesitancy and the Pandemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeehag View Post
as i watch the anticonstitutional and useless mandates perpetrated in usa, and as i am one of the ones tracking this issue early on and as i am also much practiced in healthcare and refuse to read msm or listen to the lies spewed by who and cdc, i see what is occurring very clearly. i have no qualms about mexico or the health care delivery here.. many increased cases are merely tests which were positive, same as usa.. the padded death rates have been addressed and usa msm is most inaccurate and unreliable way to learn anything needed to be known. fact.
preventative meds here are available otc and plentiful for those desiring them, UNLIKE usa and canada.
there is nothing bad about my locale-- nothing deadly and hospitals are damned close to empty here. life is awesome. much better than anticonstitutionally locking down small businesses and confining folks unconstitutionally to homes despite the failure of the sensationalized issues perpetrated by msm and politicians north of me.
when bureaucrats and billionaires without medical education are worshipped over actual medical personnel and able to mandate anything on a citizenship the nation has been lost to freedom and the populace enslaved to those undegreed and unelected clowns.. sorry . the mandaters are not med ed successes. research the sources of your lockdowns and see these are all globalist control freaks and rabid control freak politicos with self interest over constituency interests.
no. i am in a much better place than are you. my momma, still alive at 92 agrees with me. she lives in phoenix area.
my cousins who are employed in public health bureaucracies also agree with me. my liberal globalist cousins donot but my intelligent and aware cousins do.
politicizing a virus for control is not a good deal for anyone, but at least here i am protected and able to treat early should that be necessary. so far so good.
An intelligent comment. ... I am disappointed that there are so many vaccine converts on this thread.Its obvious that not a lot of thought has been put into their posts. Some posters have been downright insulting to anyone who has a different view than they have...they will fit into the new globalist world very well. Go get your globalist jab...improve the world IQ levels.
Old 23-12-2020, 17:46   #77
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeehag View Post
as i watch the anticonstitutional and useless mandates perpetrated in usa, and as i am one of the ones tracking this issue early on and as i am also much practiced in healthcare and refuse to read msm or listen to the lies spewed by who and cdc, i see what is occurring very clearly. i have no qualms about mexico or the health care delivery here.. many increased cases are merely tests which were positive, same as usa.. the padded death rates have been addressed and usa msm is most inaccurate and unreliable way to learn anything needed to be known. fact.
preventative meds here are available otc and plentiful for those desiring them, UNLIKE usa and canada.
there is nothing bad about my locale-- nothing deadly and hospitals are damned close to empty here. life is awesome. much better than anticonstitutionally locking down small businesses and confining folks unconstitutionally to homes despite the failure of the sensationalized issues perpetrated by msm and politicians north of me.
when bureaucrats and billionaires without medical education are worshipped over actual medical personnel and able to mandate anything on a citizenship the nation has been lost to freedom and the populace enslaved to those undegreed and unelected clowns.. sorry . the mandaters are not med ed successes. research the sources of your lockdowns and see these are all globalist control freaks and rabid control freak politicos with self interest over constituency interests.
no. i am in a much better place than are you. my momma, still alive at 92 agrees with me. she lives in phoenix area.
my cousins who are employed in public health bureaucracies also agree with me. my liberal globalist cousins donot but my intelligent and aware cousins do.
politicizing a virus for control is not a good deal for anyone, but at least here i am protected and able to treat early should that be necessary. so far so good.
One of the very few informed post around here.
Old 23-12-2020, 18:19   #78
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockhead View Post
As of this month, people are finally getting vaccines against the Coronavirus. This is fantastic news -- finally light at the end of the tunnel for this ghastly pandemic. A huge, heroic achievement of the pharma industry, global cooperation, public-private partnership to go from pandemic start to actually distributing an effective vaccine, in less than a year.

But now we have a different problem. It turns out that a surprising number of people around the world are reluctant to vaccinate themselves or their families. If we don't get a certain proportion of people immune, there will be no herd immunity, and we can't stop the pandemic.

The number one country in the world for vaccine hesitancy in the world right now is, of all places, FRANCE, the very home of Louis Pasteur, with fully 33% skeptical of vaccine safety as of 2018, and fully 61% (!!!) saying that they would not take a COVID vaccine in a recent poll (https://www.cnews.fr/france/2020-12-...iner-contre-le). This is an extremely serious problem. France will hardly make a dent in the pandemic inside France if only 39% are willing to be vaccinated. This is an extremely serious problem.

I'm astonished at the level of vaccine hesitancy around the world:

Attachment 229155
https://fr.weforum.org/press/2020/09...ent-suffisant/

The fact that these vaccines are 90% to 95% effective helps a lot in getting us to herd immunity with fewer people vaccinated, but if anything like these numbers of people refuse to take the vaccine, we are in big trouble.
The French had a revolution before against tyrannical politicians and I think they’re perfectly capable of having another one if necessary. What’s happening now is that they’re not buying all the disinformation and propaganda from the msm and the prestitutes for the sake of manufacturing consent to vaccination.
Old 23-12-2020, 18:57   #79

Boat: Lagoon 440 & Beneteau Oceanis 350

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrinocoFlo View Post
I'm a front line healthcare worker as a registered nurse at a major Boston Hospital, and I resent the fact that so many cowards are jumping ahead in line to get vaccinated, which has pushed my co-workers and I into the second level of those getting vaccinated. Every day the do-nothings are pushing their money and influence to get a shot before those of us who are actually caring for those afflicted.

What about the ambulance workers, ER nurses or registered nurses like my husband who lost three weeks of covid unit related work while home with covid but received no benefits?

Pam

Agree. Especially those GOP politicians who sang Trump lies that the COVID19 is a hoax. What are the gains to lie about a pandemic? The virus won’t stop killing no matter how much they lie to their followers about the danger. And for the Covid deniers what is the upside of being ignorant and exposing one self to a deadly pathogen. To prove what exactly.
Old 23-12-2020, 19:42   #80
cat herder, extreme blacksheep

Boat: 1976 FORMOSA yankee clipper 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by captlloyd View Post
You might look along party lines to see which denied the pandemic and which did not. One shows a concern for the common man, the other doesn’t.
no one denied existence of pandemic. there was discussion about how the media played it.. that was hoax. trust mainstream media and be disinformed.