Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Destinations > Europe & Mediterranean
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2015, 17:25   #1

I want to rent a boat only for accommodation

Dear Sailingboat owners in Europe,

I am looking for a boat to spend the summerholidays on from 25.7.-15.8.2015.

My son is 7 years old and I am 46.
I do sail and have a coastal licence, but I am not a single hander and can not sail with my son alone and my son does not want to go sailing with unfamiliar people.

Nevertheless I want to spend the holidays on the water and get my son used to live on a sailboat.

Therefore I want to rent a boat of the size from about 30 to 50ft just to live on it for a week or three.

As most of the boats in the marinas are not going out much, I wonder, if there are boat owners, that would allow me and my son to make their boats our holiday home.

Please let me know how much rent you expect me to pay daily for the entire boat and if you can provide someone to do a final intense cleaning against extra payment.

In case a friend of my son and his family are intetested in joining us, please let me know on how many guests on your boat you would agree and how much you would charge us per person.

I am currently trying to charter a sailboat in Sweden or Mallorca,, but since I will only be able to sail very little with a dayskipper, I am considering just to liveabord for the start.

I am very much looking forward to hearing from boat owners open to this idea.

Yours
Nicole S.
Nicole S. is offline   Reply With Quote