Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Destinations > Europe & Mediterranean
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-07-2008, 21:03   #1

Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Brilliance of the Sea,15 day Voyage to Mediterranean

My family is thinking about going on this cruise. The last cruise we went on which was a Norweirgean America cruise was aposolutely awful! It was in hawaii. Everybody was sea sick, the service was awful, our staterooms were dirty and the food was gross and cold. Anyways, I don't want to make that mistake again and waste money. SO I am going to do a lot of research.

If you've taken this cruise before, can you please give me some information on it. I'm also wondering if the seas are rough like the ones in hawaii.
madeleine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2008, 22:48   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Now boatless :-(
Hi Madeline and welcome to the forum - You might be a little confused, however.

This forum is about people who own private yachts, sailboats and power boats and "cruise" them to far away and exotic places.

Having said that, I am sure there are some members, including me once, who have been on commercial cruise ships.

Now if you want to buy a boat and cruise it yourself, you would definitely be on the right track...
Ex-Calif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 16:59   #3

Boat: R&C, Leopard Catermaran, 47', Rapture
Madeline,

I can help you with this one. I did this cruise on this boat with my family (wife, 3 year old, 7 year old) and another family with their 4 teens. It was the best cruise we have taken on this type ship (we have done 9 to date). It is no Seaborne or The World, but it is a great ship and it was a blast. In fact my 3rd girl was born 9 months later...

We are going back on a slightly different itinarary next summer for family reunion with 18 of us.

Send me a Private Email if you want more details.
shawnbush12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Caribbean