Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-02-2012, 20:28   #1

Boat: Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 52.2
Yacht Surveyor in Denmark

COuld anybody please suggest or reccomend a yacht surveyor for a 'pre purchase' inspection in Denmark. The yacht is located in Fredrickshavn.
Any information would be of great help.
Thanks
Nikki S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 07:04   #2

Boat: LM 22
Re: Yacht Surveyor in Denmark

A quick search of some Danish sites brought up Både til salg - hbs and Fini Lund Start . Both seemsto be based close to Copenhagen which is in the opposite end of Denmark of Frederikshavn. Fortunately Denmark isn't that big, so it's only a 5-6 hour drive each way. You might be able to use one of them, or have them recommend a colleague located closer to Frederikshavn. I don't know anything specific about these surveyors other than the fact that somebody referred to their address and that their website gives a good impression. This means that you will have make up your own mind and not rely on my reference as a recommendation. In spite of my lack of knowledge of this market, I thought you might be better off with these links than without.
madsb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Denmark, surveyor, yacht