Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Destinations > Atlantic & the Caribbean
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-05-2016, 12:49   #1

A travel journal from Bahamas that few have EVER seen. To the fringe of civilization

I hope this is not too off topic, but just last month, I returned from one of the best trips Ive ever had in my lifetime to the far, FAR Bahamas.

Mayaguana and Great Inagua specifically is where I explored and step foot in places that even the locals almost never go.

Furthermore, even though I didn't land on these islands, I got to see Samana Cay, Little Inagua, and the Plana Cays up close by flying as low as 30 feet over them in the Cessna 172 that I was piloting. Acklins and Castle island too.

I have since put together almost 2 hours total of full HD video, narrated and edited, as well as several hundred stills, documenting every inch of these rarely seen islands.

Would it be OK if I were to post this travel journal of the remote SE Bahamas here, even though I never used a boat at all?

Let me know! Thanks!
CoopAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2016, 13:19   #2

Boat: Gemini 105Mc+
Send a message via Skype™ to Sailorman Ed
Re: A travel journal from Bahamas that few have EVER seen. To the fringe of civiliza

post a link, would like to see them.
Ed
Sailorman Ed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Bahamas