Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-06-2014, 04:49   #16

Boat: 38/41 Fountains pajot
Re: Advice going to Exumas next week

Good posts mbianka, forgot about the baths at compass cat they were awesome with a strong east wind the water was fizzing like a carbonated soda. The marina owner was a complete jerk though. Told our friends who were on the only sailboat there that the pic nic table was reserved for powerboaters only when they went to use it. They were going to stay two days and left after that. You can have the same cool shark experience at Staniel Cay yc marina for free and enjoy much better food etc if you wish without the glaring presence of someone who think an their lord of the realm. We found where he dumps hiss glass bottles btw outside the marina entrance. He charges $25 for a bag of trash where other places were free-$2.00

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Cruisers Sailing Forum mobile app
Dulcesuenos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
exumas