Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-09-2008, 12:48   #31
Armchair Bucketeer

And I was going to give you Eden Club and Nana Plaza
David_Old_Jersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2019, 02:02   #32
cruiser

Re: Best Location for a Wedding?

Unbelievable. What cool photos! I am currently looking for places for wedding venues in Hollywood Beach. Found Fort Lauderdale Wedding Venue . Hope to take such amazing photos there as you did
Sam8989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2019, 07:37   #33
cruiser

Boat: Living the dream - New Gunboat 55
Re: Best Location for a Wedding?

Coming from a 100% confirmed bachelor, another man bites the dust. Marriage is a shackle invented by women and various religions in order to control and enslave men. A few find their version of happiness, good for them but my experience being around those who are "married" is very different.

50+% end in divorce and just about as many end up in a nasty and bitter divorce. Another % stay married because they are either to afraid to dump the other or too weak to move on with their life. I have heard all to often from men that they would divorce the witch but that they are afraid that she would take everything they worked so had to acquire. I find that to be a sad excuse.

Not to put a damper on the blissful thoughts of sailing through life on a happy pill together. But with a better than 50% chance that in the not to distant future 2 people will finally figure out that in fact they really do not like each other and end up in an expensive and all to often very difficult and bitter divorce it seems that staying single is a far better option.

Who knows maybe it will all work out but the odds are not in your favor.

Personally I prefer the temporary relationship, a Lady stays for a few weeks or months before moving one and another Lady comes along and if a woman turns out to be a witch then she is gone at the next port of call. Good bye and good riddance.

Then there are times like right now, I am alone and happy to be alone for the time being knowing that another Lady will be arriving in a couple of months, someone new and fresh for a time.

SeaQuest OE II
TigerPaws is offline   Reply With Quote