Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Scuttlebutt > Destinations > Atlantic & the Caribbean
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-10-2016, 00:44   #16

Boat: 1981 Ta Tong Cape Horn Cutter
Send a message via Skype™ to gts1544
Re: BVI charter - dive options with divers and non-divers

I highly recommend that you contact SAIL CARIBBEAN DIVERS headquartered at Hodges Creek Marina in Maya Cove, Tortola. They have a satellite dive operation on Cooper Island. I have known Mike & Mel Rowe for many years as we base our sailboat in Maya Cove. SAIL CARIBBEAN DIVERS — Outstanding SCUBA Diving, Exceptional Service - George of REGGAE
gts1544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2016, 05:57   #17

Boat: Jeanneau 36 and C&C 29 MkII

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianc View Post
Thanks, that's going to help us figure out what to do!

We're on a Conch Charter Beneteau 43...don't know the name yet...we started out with eight people and moments before we had to confirm it dropped to four...so we went with what kept us within the original budget. I'll respond here or message you when I find out.

Brian
That is ironic, I may see you. I have my boat at Conch. Keep an eye out for SunFox. When you know which boat you are on, send me a PM!
Pete O Static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2016, 14:43   #18

Boat: Tartan 3700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete O Static View Post
That is ironic, I may see you. I have my boat at Conch. Keep an eye out for SunFox. When you know which boat you are on, send me a PM!
Will do! We'll be there the night of the 18th or the morning of the 19th (depending on travel from St. Thomas after our flights get in) and spending the 19th aboard.
brianc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2016, 16:20   #19

Boat: Jeanneau 36 and C&C 29 MkII

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianc View Post
Will do! We'll be there the night of the 18th or the morning of the 19th (depending on travel from St. Thomas after our flights get in) and spending the 19th aboard.
I'll be arriving on the 16th. Then spending a day or two at the dock measuring for new sails, sewing on a new leather wheel cover, and provisioning, so should still be on the dock with cold beer if you get in on the 18th. Planning to depart on the 19th. First stop will be the Indians and the bight for the night.

Hopefully we can say hello.

Cheers
Pete O Static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 13:30   #20

Boat: Tartan 3700

Got back last Sunday, not surprisingly we had a great time and even us snorkelers got to go on a 'discovery' dive with Sail Caribbean at the Rhone, which was amazing.

Here's a video I put together of the trip...not as many sailing clips as I had planned on but too late now...I'll have to wait until next time ;-)

Brian
brianc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charter