Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2012, 17:30   #1

Cape Verde

Hello! This is a general inquiry regarding the cruising scene within the Cape Verde archipelago. I've been having trouble tracking down information elsewhere, and I'm just wondering how viable it will be for me to attempt cruising within the islands during the month of April. (I would be looking to crew - I'm not a boat owner!) Are there well-populated marinas, and which islands would be the best to check out for this kind of activity? Is is possible to sail between the islands? How common is this? Considering that the tradewinds will be blowing toward the East at this point, what are the chances of finding a ride to mainland Africa?

Any and all commentary and advice regarding sailing in Cape Verde would be so much appreciated! All my best - thank you!! -Emily
EmilyASea is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Cape Verde