Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2021, 14:03   #1

Boat: Tartan Ten 33'
Heading to USVI for a charter

We've been chartering in the VI for about 8 years now. We actually owned a boat in charter before Irma took it, not certain I would do that again. Anyway, we are FINALLY able to head back down again next month and having read all the Covid restrictions, it appears we will avoid going to the BVI and stay in the USVI. With the trips we made in the past, we never traveled to the Spanish VI, and I'm curious to see what's there. Any suggestions as to what might be some good stops? I've read a few blogs on it, but there are a lot of suggestions and I was looking for 1 or 2 highpoints. I was thinking of anchoring is Ensenada Honda for a night. Sail down to Isla De Vieques before heading back to St Thomas. Of course all this depends on weather.
mlinden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2021, 05:28   #2

Re: Heading to USVI for a charter

Mlinden,

Check out the very last post on the thread below (Post #35 - bstreep):
Dream Yacht Charter Phase Out
https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums...ut-230176.html

Someone asks for "Top 2-3" charter recommendations and bstreep responded with "Spanish Virgins".

Maybe you could reach out to bstreep and request more specifics and/or ask her/him to respond on your USVI Charter thread...?

Hope you have an amazing time...!

At this point, we all deserve some fun, don't you think?

YES,
LittleWing77

(You also do realise that there's an implicit obligation on you and your sweetheart to enjoy yourselves DOUBLY for those of us who are not yet able to go off on charter and enjoy ourselves...! Please fully embrace that "obligation". )
LittleWing77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charter, head