Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-06-2022, 06:09   #46

Re: buying in Florida

Thank you everyone for responding.
At this time, I ended up not moving forward on the Kynsna. Somewhat because it would be a real hassle right now to get to Florida to view the boat etc. It is also the beginning of Hurricane season and I dont want to be the owner of the boat for that.
I did do a "video" viewing of another boat with a broker. That didn't work out well. Broker basically knew nothing about the boat and was walking around looking at it. Seemed like the first time, he had ever been on it.
I do believe the Market will soften and My friend who is joining us, is less neurotic about getting the boat super Early. I personally think, even getting the boat next fall (2023) is plenty early for a January start.
thank you everyone.
don
dhenline is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buying, florida