Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-10-2015, 18:06   #1

Boat: shipman
Thumbs up DAY SAILNG

just got first boat , A 28 ft shipman , done little sailing in the past but looking to learn , looking for days out on my boat to learn her ways and pick up skills , the boat is on the south-coast of England on the solent , If there is anyone with spare time on there hands looking for some winter fun please get in touch , also the boat is clean inside and out and has good sleeping area etc. for 4 persons but really nice for 2 , i live near by so if you needed to stay on board while sharing your experience it would be possible with full marina facilities , the only thing i am looking for is experience and a good teacher to help me and of course have fun loads of fun , thanks for reading this and hope to hear from someone in the ear future , Pat
patuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sail