Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-12-2004, 05:16   #1

Boat: Privilege 37
Happy Christmas

To all forumites and administrators Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year, and may all your winds be fair.

Talbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2004, 11:03   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Hartley Tahitian 45ft. Leisure Lady
And I would like to Echo the same.

I am also part of another Forum, one that I have been associated with for a number of years. I have made many close freinds from all around the world via that Forum and from where my Work has taken me. Whilst Emailing my freinds a Xmas greeting last night, I came to realise just how small a world we have. It may be vast when sailing out there beyond land, and we may feel very small when in the clutches of what Mother nature can sometimes throw at us out there, but when it comes to people, this world is much smaller than we sometimes imagine. I presume you have heard of the term, "Six degrees of seperation". That's the thought that everyone in the world is no further than six times away from someone else in knowing them. Well in my address book I pondered the names of those I have come to know. One is best freinds with someone who's Daughter calls the Queen of England Nana another is a real Rocket Scientist. One works with the President of the USA. Another is a close Friend of Bill Clinton. Several work with Famouse Rock Stars. One has designed and invented equipment many of you probably have used.
Yes it is a very small world out there. If only those that want to destroy the Peace out there, could understand that.

For God so loved the world..........He didn't send a committee.
Alan Wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote