Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > The Fleet > General Sailing Forum
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2019, 11:12   #106

Boat: 1979 Mariner Ketch 32-Hull 202
Re: Has anyone been following Greta and Boris Herrmmann?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoleo View Post
All of the "products " you mention are results of Over-Population- whats your solution to that??? Trump caused Over-Population ----Trump caused world corruption?????? Meanwhile China and India are building 2.3 coal fired power plants a week--- 3 years after they signed your beloved Climate Accords.
Talk about this countries contributions to continued trashing of the environment, lawlessness and lack of morals in our administration.

Yes, many things have been reversed by this current POTUS.
We were making progress somewhat, until 2016.

How many executive orders have been written that circumvented any policy that was intended to preserve open land, clean water, forest lands, public lands own by the public, not the government.
We are being bullied and harassed by an egotistical madman at the helm.

Mentally unfit for the job.
Being Impeached for political crimes.
Let us look at the current administration not past, Trump is certainly not responsible for all the world's issues.

However, current policy is paramount for continued progress.
We, as a country have a lot of influence in these matters.
Other countries see our leaderships inaction or reversing decades old policy as a Green lite to circumvent their own law.
Many others see the mistakes made by our administration as totally foolish.
What, if anything would YOU be willing to do to help?
Trash talk?
Doesn't help!
Plenty of that going around.
SV Cloud Duster
Old 01-09-2019, 11:23   #107
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Has anyone been following Greta and Boris Herrmmann?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatyarddog View Post
Talk about this countries contributions to continued trashing of the environment, lawlessness and lack of morals in our administration.

How many executive orders have been written that circumvented any policy that was intended to preserve open land, clean water, forest lands, public lands own by the public, not the government.

Let us look at the current administration not past, Trump is certainly not responsible for all the world's issues.

Other countries see our leaderships inaction or reversing decades old policy as a Green lite to circumvent their own law.
Trash talk?
Doesn't help!
SV Cloud Duster
Aww come on, you cant lay it all at Trumps door.. Obama, Bush, Clinton all had their faults and 'blind eyes'.
The only decent guy you've had since the war was a peanut farmer. and you all destroyed him.

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."
Self defence is not an excuse for murder.
Old 01-09-2019, 11:49   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61 View Post
Aww come on, you cant lay it all at Trumps door.. Obama, Bush, Clinton all had their faults and 'blind eyes'.
The only decent guy you've had since the war was a peanut farmer. and you all destroyed him.
So true, we cannot lay blame on the past and certainly cannot change past administrations fault, we can however change the current political climate in our own country.
This is what we can do now!
This is what our children want.
And what they deserve.
SV Cloud Duster
Old 01-09-2019, 11:56   #109
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
So true, we cannot lay blame on the past and certainly cannot change past administrations fault, we can however change the current political climate in our own country.
This is what we can do now!
This is what our children want.
And what they deserve.
SV Cloud Duster
Just POTUS is not enough.. you need to clear out all the bought and paid for in both Houses as well..
Face it.. your screwed..

Old 01-09-2019, 12:19   #110

Quote:
Just POTUS is not enough.. you need to clear out all the bought and paid for in both Houses as well..
Face it.. your screwed..
Nah, I'm sure most of America sees the trouble.
A tall order but, we don't quit!!
SV Cloud Duster
Old 01-09-2019, 12:29   #111

Quote: "Compulsory reversible sterilization on reaching puberty, minimum age..."

Oh - you mean the Chinese solution? There's a lead balloon if ever I saw one. The Chinese tell me so.

Now we might begin to talk about the "TrentePieds Green Stamp Method of Birth Control", of course :-)

TP
Old 01-09-2019, 12:59   #112
cruiser

Quote:
Bugga contraception.. something more radical is needed.
Compulsory reversible sterilization on reaching puberty, minimum age and financial qualifications before marriage, de-sterilise after 5yrs of marriage to establish longevity of affections then two children, one of each sex then permanent sterilization.. no running of to impregnate or be impregnated again.. two's your lot.
Natural selection and Darwins law will gradually decrease numbers after an initial stability, as for labour requirements do what the EU does now.. absorb poorer countries so the rich ones can take advantage of the cheap labour at so called 'Minimum Wage'.
Kind of sounds like Facisitsic Globalization-----Lol I invented a word. Numbers will never decrease as the multinational Corporations who have the worlds leaders bribed to the nines (Like the ones who own Gretas boat) always see increased population as more customers--so the worlds population will increase expotentially until the fight for decreased and limited resources(after all the Billions now in India and China want a first world energy consumption-cars -for every person-central heat and ac-vacations on other continents- long distance sailboats with Ac and diesel generators----lol------no amount of solar power, windmills , green **** will make a bit of difference--in 50 years probably 30 more countries will have nuke ICBMS all this will bring war ----- as it always has done . Only this time with nuke bombs. Then and only then will worlds populations decrease. That IS the future and nothing can be done about it---nothing.
Old 01-09-2019, 13:08   #113
cruiser

Quote:

Trash talk?
Doesn't help!
SV Cloud Duster
For myself I am not willing to "give up" my 2 Lexus cars, my trawler boat, my AC, my electricity. Nor have I heard any liberal leftist spewing this ******** willing to give up theirs at all. Many of the "spewers" are Hollywood idiots and financers of vast wealth living behind walled estates flying 100 million dollar personal jets to their 100 million dollar yachts .
Old 01-09-2019, 13:11   #114

Boat: Building a Max Cruise 44 hybrid electric cat

Quote:
Bugga contraception.. something more radical is needed.
Compulsory reversible sterilization on reaching puberty, minimum age and financial qualifications before marriage, de-sterilise after 5yrs of marriage to establish longevity of affections then two children, one of each sex then permanent sterilization.. no running of to impregnate or be impregnated again.. two's your lot.
Natural selection and Darwins law will gradually decrease numbers after an initial stability, as for labour requirements do what the EU does now.. absorb poorer countries so the rich ones can take advantage of the cheap labour at so called 'Minimum Wage'.
Next step is what's found in Huxley's Brave New World.

Matt
Old 01-09-2019, 15:11   #115

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: FP Belize Maestro 43 and OPBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don C L View Post
Far more to the point is the frustration and fear that millions of kids feel about their future right now all over the world,

Yep, left wing propaganda disguised as education has done that to a whole generation
Old 01-09-2019, 15:28   #116
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentePieds View Post
Quote: "Compulsory reversible sterilization on reaching puberty, minimum age..."

Oh - you mean the Chinese solution? There's a lead balloon if ever I saw one. The Chinese tell me so.

Now we might begin to talk about the "TrentePieds Green Stamp Method of Birth Control", of course :-)

TP
Naah.. they went for 1 child.. that's why their army is so big.. to many boys..
Anyway, there's no chance of it happening with the god mob.. they'd be rioting outside the sterilization points.
Go forth and multiply like lemmings over the cliff..

Old 01-09-2019, 15:34   #117

Boat: Nantucket Island 33

When I was a kid, we had world war 3, pollution, over population and coming ice ages for our "end of civilisation" scares. The one thing we didn't have was the Internet to Chinese whisper these concerns into imaginary unfolding catastrophes.

If Greta and her handlers were fair dinkum, they would have used the opportunity to demonstrate the effectiveness of technologies like, for example, video conferencing and the benefits it offers in reducing carbon generation through unnecessary travel.
Old 01-09-2019, 15:53   #118

Hm... You have a point Boatie. I seem to recall that in crocodilians, the temperature obtaining during incubation determines the sex of the baby. D'ye think we could do something with that?

Talking of rioting: SOMEBODY had dropped the big one. For these purposes we can make it "Global Warming had happened". Outside the Pearly Gates, awaiting admission for judgment, the line of humanity stretched for leagues and leagues and leagues. From way, WAY down the line it was observed that up ahead hats were being thrown in the air. People could be seen dancing for joy. Shouts of "Hurray" and "Hallelujah!" were heard. Then down the line, from person to person, came the explanation for that: "They don't count fornication!"

TP
Old 01-09-2019, 16:06   #119

Boat: Bristol 47.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefmagnet View Post
When I was a kid, we had world war 3, pollution, over population and coming ice ages for our "end of civilisation" scares. The one thing we didn't have was the Internet to Chinese whisper these concerns into imaginary unfolding catastrophes.

If Greta and her handlers were fair dinkum, they would have used the opportunity to demonstrate the effectiveness of technologies like, for example, video conferencing and the benefits it offers in reducing carbon generation through unnecessary travel.
Hey, I had to look it up but I just learned a new word in 'Australian'!

Sorry Reef, but no propaganda value nor sufficient numbers of "likes" on social media from videoconferencing. Even though I agree it would be fair dinkum.
Old 01-09-2019, 16:31   #120
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefmagnet View Post
... If Greta and her handlers were fair dinkum sophisticated stratageists, they would have used the opportunity to demonstrate the effectiveness of technologies like, for example, video conferencing and the benefits it offers in reducing carbon generation through unnecessary travel.
That actually WOULD have been a good idea!

Closed Thread