Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-07-2021, 02:41   #1

Anyone in French Polynesia?

Hi Cruisers,

my name is Christian and I will be in FP in August and hoping to meet people from the community and potentially join you on a excursion.

I am 33 and from Germany/South Africa, traveling with a friend Alice from France. We both surf, which is the primary reason we visit. While I'd consider myself still a beginner sailor, I had a Hunter 19 in Cape Town I took out on a bi-weekly basis for races and then was skipper on a 44ft boat in the Med for a trip with friends. Happy to give a hand sailing and meet fellow sailors.

Please let me know if you are in the area and keen to catch up!

Cheers
Christian
ChrisZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2021, 03:17   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)
Re: Anyone in French Polynesia?

Greetings and welcome aboard the CF, Christian.

GordMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2021, 10:19   #3

Location: La Ciudad de la Misión Didacus de Alcalá en Alta California, Virreinato de Nueva España
Boat: Cal 20
Re: Anyone in French Polynesia?

Welcome.

I would suggest updating your profile with your general location and your boat make & model or “Looking” in the "Boat" category. This info shows up under your UserName in every post in the web view. Many questions are boat and/or location dependent and having these tidbits under your UserName saves answering those questions repeatedly. If you need help setting up your profile then click on this link: https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums...ml#post3308797

I would happily help more if the link above is not enough.
Adelie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
enc, French Polynesia