Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-09-2023, 06:52   #1
Marine Service Provider

200 Master of Yachts available fall/winter/spring of 2023/24

Greetings all!

I am a fit and active 43yo Commercially Endorsed Yachtermaster Ocean of three decades experience sailing all variety of vessels from 120’ schooners, 66’ Gun boats and all the way down to a cal 34’ and day sailors!

I am a native of the Great Lakes and cut my teeth sailing there, the Chesapeake, Atlantic and Caribbean and Windwards.

I speak Spanish (not perfect) and English and a touch of Africans- don’t smoke tobacco but enjoy the occasional cocktail while not underway.

Exceptionally laid-back but enjoy great literature, conversation, philosophy, poetry, podcast and of course music. Dry boat no problem. Party boat? no problem.

Charters, deliveries and most recently- the last decade-specializing in training new owners up in Seamanship, Navigation, Passage Planning, Boat Systems, Provisioning, Meteorology, Repairs Under Way and the really fun stuff like Eating Well, Kitesurfing and Spear Fishing! I think I could even dust off the Celestial Navigation charts and tables if that’s an interest!

I’ve been teaching kitesurfing and sailing on the Outerbanks and abroad for 15 years while hosting guests and students at my boutique kite/sailing lodge in the Spring and summer months.

I pride myself on being able to teach anyone who has the raw desire to learn!

Seaking a Southerly/Pacific vessels ideally for December,Jan- March but have some flexibility!

Please reach out for rates if your serious about getting to know your vessel, exploring some of the most beautiful places on earth and eager to live, learn laugh and eat well! Or maybe just need a competent skipper/mate or crew!

Call and leave a voice mail with potential iteanrry and vessel. Must have a fairly recent survey to be considered.

Ps- this post may come across as pretentious but my friends all describe me as easy going, laid back and affable.

Serious inquiries and currently functional vessels ONLY.

Captian Keith Croghan

540-223-2442
Swimmingbird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mast, winter, yacht