Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-08-2017, 20:29   #1

Thumbs up 22 y/o male Available Based in NY willing to travel

22 years old fit male. 7 year ocean lifeguard in the summers. Scuba diver/ rescue swimmer. Very experienced fisherman and surfer. Im also a paramedic/firefighter. College degree in Finance. long time reader of cruisers forum first time poster...Some sailing experience/lived on sailboat in a marina. Im experienced on a row boat and comfrotable operating radar.
Starting in the end of September im looking to crew for a any time period up to about 2 months. Looking to escape NY winter and gain experience sailing. Im a fast learner and laid back/ easy to get along with. Looking to get down to blue water or surf. Open to anything and have money to travel/expenses if necessary. Feel free to contact if you have any questions or want to check out my social media.

Thanks!
Harrison911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2017, 23:09   #2

Boat: 2002 Voyage 440
Re: 22 y/o male Available Based in NY willing to travel

Looking for another crew member to sail (actually a lot of motorsailing on this one) my Voyage 440 from St Augustine to Tortola BVI's leaving weather window open beginning 12/6 looks to be 7/8 days, going east until we can turn straight for Tortola.

You can read a lot about this passage can be challenging. Going to be in BVI though the holidays if things work out you would be welcome to stay on.

Food and on board expenses will be covered by me.

Can reach me rberg@ellispaint.com

All the best,

rob
robergjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 11:24   #3

Super Low Expenses!! Come sail with us! We are looking for people to help share with the expenses for a late model 40 - 45' catamaran off Kos, Greece the third week of October (just over a month away). Plane flights currently kind of low ($550 rt from Chicago to Athens). The week charter is already paid for, we just need help with start up charges and insurance/damage waiver charges. Write back or call (coded - Two 6 too, three 6 six, ate 6 ate eight) if you have a chance of taking advantage of this opportunity! Linda
vonnegute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 10:32   #4

Boat: Hunter Cherubini 27

I am heading out of Manhasset bay Long Island around the end of October out side NJ then through the ICW to Miami. Looking to cross to the Bahamas in Nov. I can use another set of eyes. Cover your own costs. I'm going cheap.
Dayo is offline   Reply With Quote