Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-08-2017, 06:33   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to BreeTexter
30's couple, exp, chill and ready for adventure

Looking to build miles this winter. Available late November thru March for passages or cruising. We are currently open to any destination but would prefer longer trips/cruising.
We both have passage experience across the Atlantic, and really love long distance sailing. I have lots of cruising experience in the San Juan islands and around Vancouver island. Simon is very familiar with the Hebrides in Scotland.I'm a competent watch stander and excellent cook. My partner Simon is currently working as first mate on a whale research vessel in the Hebrides. We are both non-smokers, clean and relaxed people. I'm American, currently living in Oregon and Simon is dutch and living in Scotland till November.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Happy Sailing Bree
BreeTexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2017, 19:58   #2

Re: 30's couple, exp, chill and ready for adventure

I may be interested in a couple to help me cruise my Tayana 37 from Mexico S thru canal...no real timetable except to sail after Nov 1
Bodon68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2017, 11:51   #3

Boat: Ericson 39

Hi,

I have a 1971 Ericson 39 currently in Hancock Harbor marina in southern New Jersey. This fall, late October early November, I want to sail her down the eastern seaboard to Titusville Florida, but my eventual destination is Luperon Bay in the Dominican Republic. Once I'm in Florida, we can see about that trip this winter. I can store the boat in the water in Luperon Bay for $20 a month. I'm easy to get along with and my friend will likely join us as well. I've had this boat a year and my friend and I sailed her from Greenport New York to where she is now on Delaware Bay. I have a full time job and can only afford to take a week or 2 off at a time. We have a small fridge and solar panel but the current alcohol stove doesn't work so we were using 2 butane stoves. I'm hoping to get the more labour intensive work done in the Dominican where labour rates are low. My skype is chuckeroo86 and my phone is 514-941-7269. I live in Montreal.
WesHeald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 11:19   #4

Super Low Expenses!! Come sail with us! We are looking for people to help share with the expenses for a late model 40 - 45' catamaran off Kos, Greece the third week of October (just over a month away). Plane flights currently kind of low ($550 rt from Chicago to Athens). The week charter is already paid for, we just need help with start up charges and insurance/damage waiver charges. Write back or call (coded - Two 6 too, three 6 six, ate 6 ate eight) if you have a chance of taking advantage of this opportunity! Linda
vonnegute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2017, 10:01   #5

Send a message via Skype™ to BreeTexter
Found an Adventure in SE Asia

Thanks for the responses. We decided to head to to Thailand end of November and see what happens. If anyone needs crew over there between December and February we are still up crewing/maintenance work!.
Cheers
Bree
BreeTexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 10:17   #6

Check my ad out and if interested, let me know. Need crew asap
Panama to Florida.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020219.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	432.8 KB