Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2023, 00:06   #1

Boat: 1990 Moody 425
ASAP TAHITI to FIJI 19. April Are you ready?

I need ASAP a Captain or 2 Mate because one of my crew is cancel the trip one days ago. I have a 1990 Moody 425. Watermaker, solar panel wind generator, good blue water cruiser.

Captain, 2 Mate. Since this will be my first ocean crossing, I want to learn as much as I can to expand my knowledge.

After all, this is not an A to B transport but rather an exploratory, mileage-gaining, enjoyable trip in this region. An excellent way to enhance the value of your CV. We can stop at any island on the way if you like. There is no time limit for arrival, only that the ship must leave French Polynesia April 19th at the latest.

From my own lifestyle, I prefer people who don't do things for the money at all costs. If that's your only motivation, I'm not looking for you.

I will pay your ticket, and meal all other is negotiable. By the way is possible to paying some extra money.

One idea maybe is to do at least 1000 miles without a tie down. Or sail island by island. Example: 1.Tahiti, BoraBora, Maupiti, Maupihaa, Aitutaki, Parmelston Island, Niue, Vavau Island, Suva. 2. Maupiti, Samoa, Suva. 3. Tahiti, BoraBora, Suva. Excellent opportunity to earn miles, good testimonials, region experience. I'm always ready to learn and grow. It's good to be a team player and like to share knowledge, practices and what actually works.

Apply now!
Whats App +36202202726
sailingsouthernsun@gmail.com

Regards,
Akos
SouthernSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2023, 17:06   #2

Boat: Clipper Mk II , 17 ft fractional rigged sloop
Re: ASAP TAHITI to FIJI 19. April Are you ready?

Pity , i am not Available , your Sail is a Good Trade wind Cruise , Ive done it , some Beautiful Islands . Have Fun , Take Care .
HVYJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
asa, Fiji, tahiti