Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2024, 04:53   #1

Available to help you on your next passage

I'm available as crew for your next sailing adventure. In exchange, I'm eager to absorb all the sailing knowledge you're willing to share. My goal is to gain more experience before setting sail with my family.

What I Bring to the Table:
  • Diverse Skills: Adept in mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and computer work, I'm prepared to handle a variety of tasks on board. Plus, I'm a decent cook and value tidiness and consideration in shared spaces.
  • Sailing Experience: I've single-handedly managed a 44' catamaran for 10 days and have taken ASA classes. While I do have some sailing experience, I'm eager to learn more, particularly about weather and planning, as well as gain experience in overnight passage making.
  • Location and Availability: I'm a US citizen currently residing near Vista Mar Marina on Panama's Pacific side, I am familiar with Panama and can offer regional insights. My schedule is highly flexible for the next few months, making me ready to join at your convenience. Logistically, I'd prefer voyages starting or ending in Panama, but I'm also willing to travel for the right opportunity. My only constraint is my family commitments, so I won't be available for extremely long passages, such as crossing over to the Marquesas.
I'm here to lend a hand wherever needed and to learn as much as I can. If you're looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic crew member who's eager to contribute and learn, I'd love to join you on your next sailing adventure.
Let's set sail together!
seto_beril is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
passage