Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2024, 07:33   #1

Boat: Leopard 58 Sailing Catamaran
Smile Captain/Cook/Crew.

Looking for Crew on a Leopard 58 Sailing Catamaran, either temporary assignments for individual charters or possibly steady employment. The vessel will be sailed for owners in Florida as well as for paying passenger cruises in the Bahamas. Captain and Cooks considered. Bahamas registered vessel. Qualified foreign crew with appropriate visa for temporary work visits to the USA. Captains who also have some knowledge of Mechanical, electrical, rigging a plus. Cooks who can also help Captains with boat operations a plus.
Sailing Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2024, 16:51   #2

Re: Captain/Cook/Crew.

Dear sir, I read you ad and have an interest. I have sailed a lot of the Bahamas and have done several deliveries out of Florida. I am retired, financially secure so I could do individual charters, possibly more if things worked out for the both of us. I can probably come up with a cook as well. I have extensive mechanical experience as well in all phases and have specialized in sailboat repair as well as antique woodies power boats for many years. I live in the US and am flexible. Look forward to your reply, you can reply to me directly at kenneth_cox@sbcglobal.net which is the best and quickest way to contact me as I am not on the forum an extended amount.
Ken of KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2024, 21:24   #3

Hello Sailing Cat, I would be interested in cooking & crewing on your Catamaran. I live on the west coast of Florida. I have a 22' Catalina sailboat that I enjoy taking out on Tampa Bay. I am available and would consider working on the boat, either temporary or longer?
my email is fineganeileen33@gmail.com
Thanks, Eileen Finegan
DestinationSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 06:15   #4
Marine Service Provider

Captian and crew (chef/stew) available in Feb/March. Licensed and commercially endorsed 200 ton Yacht Master Ocean. Engineering and rigging skills as well as extensive experience in hospitality. Knowing the Bahamas quite well and having just returned from a charter in the Renaissance Islands we have a definite window in February, maybe more availability this spring. Sending a message with contact info now.
Swimmingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 09:17   #5

Can I be on board chef I can help with boat duties as well .
My cell is 616 260 2611. I am in the Saint Mary's boat yard currently. Thanks!
BENNYTOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 09:18   #6

I would like to get aboard asap
Old 05-02-2024, 09:19   #7

616 260 2611
Chef karma

Tags
captain, crew