Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Closed Thread
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-07-2021, 10:53   #61

Re: Captain or Boat Wanted: Vietnam or Mexico to Cairns Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsfforsberg View Post
I agree with you Empty Nose, and so do many others. The facts you stated were indeed facts. Some people can't handle the truth. I am not sure why anyone would want to go to Australia right now, as it is back to being a prison colony. I saw a video the other day of a guy being arrested for drinking a coffee outside - without a mask. That is pure insanity. Anyone with a brain knows that not only is the "virus" not even harmful to the vast majority of people who contract it, but also these masks do nothing but label you as sheep. On top of that, even if you are a nut who thinks that covid is some super deadly virus, it is widely known that it does not propagate outdoors.. Let the crazy people begin to argue facts....
You’re the sheep following demented people. The numbers are so overwhelming. 97% of the people vaccinated do not get the virus. Those that do only 1% go to the hospital!
Old 19-07-2021, 11:04   #62
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Captain or Boat Wanted: Vietnam or Mexico to Cairns Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happ View Post
You’re the sheep following demented people. The numbers are so overwhelming. 97% of the people vaccinated do not get the virus. Those that do only 1% go to the hospital!
Currently in the UK 60% of people hospitalised with Covid-19 are people who have been double jabbed.
Not looking to start a bun fight, just saying what's been said on Sky News today.

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 19-07-2021, 12:21   #63
cruiser

Boat: Whisstock 63
Talking Re: Captain or Boat Wanted: Vietnam or Mexico to Cairns Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyrcooler View Post
Let me make sure I understand this…. You’re looking for someone to take you by boat to Cairnes… so you don’t have to get your nose swabbed?! Basically serve as a human smuggler?! What’s the plan when you arrive? Swim ashore?

Curious- Will you be compensating the Captain after his vessel has been impounded?

Maybe you should sit down with one of the families of the 4.06 MILLION persons who have died and reassure them that this is merely a scam.
I think by the sound of It you have been completely brainwashed....there have been very few deaths of this flu variant...lots of government lies and creative accounting though. Take a look at some alternative media rather than lapping up the propaganda.
Old 19-07-2021, 12:38   #64
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPA Cate View Post
They're not immigrating. They're Australian citizens. If they go to NZ or Australia, they will have to quarantine on arrival, unless they've made other arrangements with the health authorities. However, they should be accepted under specific conditions. Fiji is not quite the place to be right now.

FYI, at the moment, the Delta variant of covid has arrived in Australia, and has been doing its rapid spread in the major population centers. Australia has experienced difficulties getting vaccines out to their population, partly due to the fact that the regulatory bodies in Australia have to do their own testing: they are not allowed to use other nations' data, and the doctors are restricted, as well, as to which vaccines they can offer to which populations.

Ann
There is NO PANDEMIC....this has been cooked up by world governments to force the gates poison us. there is a mass genocide going on right now and people are asleep to it. I suspect many more people will want to "yacht Hop" in the future as a vaccine certificate is now in force in some countries for travel. I have been trying to warn people for the last 12 months but I keep being censored. ask yourself why a virus with a 99.97% recovery rate necessitates the forcing of a dangerous jab?. Why do they insist children take it when the records show Kids don't die from the virus and don't pass it on...all the while the jab death figures are being hidden from the public... WAKEY WAKEY PEOPLE...
Old 19-07-2021, 12:43   #65

I am surprised the moderators haven't deleted this post. It is, after all, asking for assistance to break the law.
On the actual PCR test, it may be unreliable, but it is still fairly useful. I have probably been tested 10 times, all negative.
Old 19-07-2021, 12:47   #66
cruiser

The test only shows up positive for over 35 cycles. when the authorities want to create a fearful population who will do what they are told they increase the test cycles which will then show positive. That's how they create new cases.
But you are right I expect this post will be deleted...shut down the truth.

The PCR tests don't pick any virus up. They are useless ...just like the masks.
Old 19-07-2021, 13:28   #67

Quote "Currently in the UK 60% of people hospitalised with Covid-19 are people who have been double jabbed."

Wunnerful! CBC has just announced - a half hour ago - that the British governmen'ts senior scientific advisor Sir Patrick Vallance, "misspoke himself" (wonder where that phrase came from ;-0)!) when he said that 60% of Britain's hospital admissions for Covid19 was of "DOUBLE vaccinated" people.

Struggling to wipe egg off his phiz, he told the nation that he shoulda said "UN- vaccinated" people.

Jolly good show, wot :-)?

TP
Old 19-07-2021, 13:35   #68
cruiser

"Be sure your lies will find you out".....The more people that question this HOAX the faster it will fall apart...I'm looking forward to the arrests of senior government figures. That is if the judicial system is not completely compromised.
Old 19-07-2021, 14:01   #69
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: Captain or Boat Wanted: Vietnam or Mexico to Cairns Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentePieds View Post
Quote "Currently in the UK 60% of people hospitalised with Covid-19 are people who have been double jabbed."

Wunnerful! CBC has just announced - a half hour ago - that the British governmen'ts senior scientific advisor Sir Patrick Vallance, "misspoke himself" (wonder where that phrase came from ;-0)!) when he said that 60% of Britain's hospital admissions for Covid19 was of "DOUBLE vaccinated" people.

Struggling to wipe egg off his phiz, he told the nation that he shoulda said "UN- vaccinated" people.

Jolly good show, wot :-)?

TP

Gotta love 'Experts' huh.!!!

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 19-07-2021, 16:27   #70

Boat: Electra/Ariel/Triton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailmonkey View Post
I suggest you read your post out loud to a stranger and gauge their reaction.
Yeah, I thought it was only me...... Cheers
Old 19-07-2021, 16:51   #71
Moderator and Certifiable Refitter

Boat: C.L.O.D.

Finally, I have been set free! The relief is enormous.

Allow me to explain, for decades and decades I have been reading thousands of books, countless on-line articles, participating in social groups, searching government publications, following countless politicians, listening to celebrities, talking with mates over drinks, getting professional advice etc etc all in the search of the one true harbour of truth. Many times I almost gave up, it seemed impossible to navigate the morass of shallows, shifting sands, uncharted rocks and dangerous currents. My compass spun wildly at times and the keel bumped the bottom even though the charts indicated safe passage.

On the brink of starvation and with Davy Jones pressing me deeper and deeper into the depths of despair, the loom of deathcruzer's lighthouse pierced my dying consciousness and with increasing excitement I sailed into his harbour and anchored in the calm safe waters of the single truth.

Yes, everything else on the eternal voyage of truth seeking were distractions and mistruths; his light was the dinkum one.

Praise be.
All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangereous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence
Old 19-07-2021, 16:59   #72

Boat: Fisher pilothouse sloop 32'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotname View Post
Finally, I have been set free! The relief is enormous.

Allow me to explain, for decades and decades I have been reading thousands of books, countless on-line articles, participating in social groups, searching government publications, following countless politicians, listening to celebrities, talking with mates over drinks, getting professional advice etc etc all in the search of the one true harbour of truth. Many times I almost gave up, it seemed impossible to navigate the morass of shallows, shifting sands, uncharted rocks and dangerous currents. My compass spun wildly at times and the keel bumped the bottom even though the charts indicated safe passage.

On the brink of starvation and with Davy Jones pressing me deeper and deeper into the depths of despair, the loom of deathcruzer's lighthouse pierced my dying consciousness and with increasing excitement I sailed into his harbour and anchored in the calm safe waters of the single truth.

Yes, everything else on the eternal voyage of truth seeking were distractions and mistruths; his light was the dinkum one.

Praise be.
Hallelujah, praise be to Deathcruiser, for he is the light.

Life is 10% the cards you are dealt, 90% how you play em
Old 19-07-2021, 17:08   #73

Moderator intervention needed here.
Old 19-07-2021, 17:32   #74

Boat: S&S Defiance 30 ft.

I suspect the OP is having a lend of everyone. It has resulted in an amusing thread but my worry is that a couple of respondents actually seem to believe the guff. Obviously the whole pandemic thing is a world wide conspiracy being run by little green men.
Old 19-07-2021, 17:44   #75

Boat: C&C 27 Mk III

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikadoII View Post
I suspect the OP is having a lend of everyone. It has resulted in an amusing thread but my worry is that a couple of respondents actually seem to believe the guff. Obviously the whole pandemic thing is a world wide conspiracy being run by little green men.

Nononono blue meanies not green men. Get it right or the MIB will wipe your memories
Closed Thread

Tags
Australia, boat, captain, Mexico, Vietnam, wanted