Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-09-2018, 10:02   #1

Boat: Cal 2-46 46 feet
Arrow Colon, Panama to San Blas and beyond

I am currently looking for crew to sails from the Colon, Panama to Cartagena, Colombia, the San Blas Islands in Panama and onward to the Bocas de Toro in Panama. Looking at leaving towards the end of October, 2018. Expected duration about 6 to 8 weeks.

Possible option to continue sailing further north up to Belize and other points north. The trip above would be the first part of my sailing plans for the next sailing season. By Summer 2019, I plan on going into Florida.
TonyKubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 06:36   #2
Marine Service Provider

Re: Colon, Panama to San Blas and beyond

Hello Tony, is this a paid position? What kind of vessel?
Swimmingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 09:54   #3

Send a message via Yahoo to serbben55

Hi how are you Tony? I have been doing this route sometimes, now I am in Brazil and interested to get back to work. I can help you anytime you need me, but, I just need a payd trip to your boat. Would you be able to help me to get there?
kind regards

Sergio
Old 17-09-2018, 06:37   #4

This is not a paid position. I am looking for someone to crew with me that would like to share the experience of going to the San Blas Islands and other places.

My boat is a Cal 2-46. It is a 46 foot motor sailor. It has a large engine 85 hp and sails fairly well. It has all of the instruments and electronics that you would expect on a well equipped cruising boat. The boat was completely renewed a couple of years ago and it is a very comfortable.

The boat is out of Long Beach, CA where I left a couple of years ago. I have been sailing the boat on the Pacific side though Mexico and Central America. In June of this year I took the boat through the Canal and I am looking to explore the Caribbean.
Old 17-09-2018, 07:28   #5

I would love to go for free. how do i get started?
Navon Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 08:01   #6

or how can i go? ive always wanted to get on a boat and see the ocean in different types of weathers and travel the world any where i can. this will be SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME!
Navon Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 08:46   #7

Hi Tony! Would love to join..am in Panama City now and could come visit you in Shelter Bay Marina(?).
Got 2,000nm on the Pacific under my belly and am happy to contribute to costs. You can reach me via email Chris (a) catho.de

My Crew Profile: https://www.findacrew.net/en/crew/279548
ChrisCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2018, 10:58   #8

Hello. I am interested in your post seeking crew on your Cal in the western Caribbean. I note that your post was a month ago, but I will press on regardless. I have been a sailor since childhood, and a boat owner for most of the last 10 years, although not currently, hence my interest.
I am willing and able to do my part in all shipboard tasks, am an easy-going and biddable crewmember, willing to share my experience when called upon.
I am familiar with, and really enjoy the cruising lifestyle, and the opportunity it brings to visit other countries and cultures.
I am a woman in my 50s, fit and healthy and a non-smoker. I have a good sense of humor (if you like it dry), and know how to share space aboard with consideration. I am not seeking romance. I have the time, the inclination, and I can cover my own costs.
I look forward to your response.
SailorJess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2018, 19:28   #9

Hello Sailor Jess,

Thank you for your interest in sailing with me on my next adventure. Currently, I have found the crew I need to sail to San Blas and beyond. Wish you the best with your sailing adventures.

Fair Winds,
Tony

Tags
Panama