Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-11-2016, 15:18   #1

Crew in USVI

We have a Jeanneau SO 45.2, S/V Fidelity, currently on the hard in the BVI's. In the past we had a captain and chef mate running our charter business for five years. Fidelity is fully equipped and well maintained.

Now we are interested in someone qualified to live aboard Fidelity on our mooring ball in Elephant Bay St. Thomas. We are looking for someone to live on and maintain our yacht while we are not there. We visit Fidelity twice a year for 2 weeks.

The compensation is modest as we are looking for someone to live aboard to watch over the yacht when not being used. We would consider the option of letting Fidelity be used for Daysails splitting the profits if additional income is desired. You would need a US captains license.

Thanks,

Anni
AnniDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 16:39   #2

Boat: Hunter Cherubini 38
Re: Crew in USVI

My name is Karl Hubig
I have a 50 ton near coastal Licence.
I would like to talk with you about the opportunity that your presenting. When is a good to to further discuss it?
Khubig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 18:13   #3

Dear Anni
Me: 100 T lic. ( 3rd. Issue), ASA Ins't. for 12 years. Many deliveries, east coast US, Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea. Former owner 42' Sabre.
72 year old male,
great health, retired and single.
If interested please reach me at: jberry7206@aol.com
Thank you for your consideration.
Kevin
Sailing416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2016, 03:12   #4
cruiser

Good morning Anni- a good friend had shared this post for me. My name is Chip Needham. I am a manager at CYOA yacht charters in frenchtown, St thomas, right around the corner from Elephant. I have been sailing my whole life, am a licensed Captain, and am very familiar with your boat. Maintaining our fleet of 29 boats is one of my responsibilities at CYOA as well as sailing them through the us and bvis. I have been looking to make the jump to living aboard for a while, I currently live on the hill overlooking elephant! I believe I am the best candidate because of my certifications and licenses, local knowledge, and trustworthiness. I can provide endless references from members of the boating community throughout the virgin islands.

Shoot me an email or give me a call, would love to discuss more about what you're looking for.

Thanks!
-Chip Needham

Chip(at)cyoacharters(dot)com
CaptainChip is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew