Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-03-2021, 18:19   #1

Crew wanted Puerto Rico to Panama July 2021

The plan is to make a direct transit from PR to the Colombian coast then ride the trade winds into Puerto Bello, Panama, just east of Colon at the Panama canal entrance. I'm from Panama, so will head to Panama city visit friends and stay there for a month or two. I'm setting up a sailing charter business in the San Blas islands, Bocas del Toro, and Limon, Costa Rica on the Caribbean side. If you're interested let me know.
PanamaJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 15:00   #2

Re: Crew wanted Puerto Rico to Panama July 2021

I am a 21 year old college student who has grown up sailing. I recently helped transport an Alden 50 from South Florida to NYC. I have also done a lot of coastal cruising around Southern Florida and the Great Lakes. Additionally I grew up racing and coaching dinghy sailors.

I would love to connect and look into the possibility of joining you on this sail and even work in the San Blas for a little setting up your chartering business.

I am trying to grow my Bluewater cruising experience and would love to join you.

Please reach out if you may be interested

Cheers,

Nick Streicher

nickstreicher at gmail dot com
nickstreicher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 10:20   #3

Are crew positions still open? email me gerber@cua.edu
-Ross
OSR.ROSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 18:59   #4

Send a message via Yahoo to bootsie1

Hi have interest in screwing PR to panama
My email hav2befree@yahoo.com
My whats up tell mo US 518 299 3717
OH YES MY NAME IS MARIAN COHEN
bootsie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 22:59   #5

Boat: Outremer 50
Send a message via Skype™ to Dave852

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootsie1 View Post
Hi have interest in screwing PR to panama

My email hav2befree@yahoo.com

My whats up tell mo US 518 299 3717

OH YES MY NAME IS MARIAN COHEN

Is that Siri or yourself speaking…
Dave852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2021, 09:27   #6

Hi Panama Jim, id love to crew for you to Panama and help you with your charter biz in Bocas del Torro. Ive heard its pretty epic beautiful there. Ive had good experiences traveling in Costa Rica and Honduras and very much want to sail back down there there. I dont speak very good Spanish yet though but Im of course whiling to improve so that I can get along with the locals. My recent experience sailing was restoring a couple of hobie cats and launch out of the FL keys as well as Dana Point ( so cal) and out of Mission Bay SD. I spent five months aboard traveling with my best friend on a 30 ft ketch rig that we also restored so I know how to maintenance sailboats. We departed VA back in 2005 and sailed to the Azores ( three weeks) and onward to the Europe making ports of call in Portugal, Morocco, and Spain where we sold the boat. Im a good navigator/skipper and just love the experience of making landfall after a smooth passage. Thanks for getting in touch if you still need crew. Best wishes. Dickie
https://youtu.be/Jut-hosZXfE 7609081664 I'm based out of Melbourne FL.
DickieHaskell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2021, 16:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanamaJim View Post
The plan is to make a direct transit from PR to the Colombian coast then ride the trade winds into Puerto Bello, Panama, just east of Colon at the Panama canal entrance. I'm from Panama, so will head to Panama city visit friends and stay there for a month or two. I'm setting up a sailing charter business in the San Blas islands, Bocas del Toro, and Limon, Costa Rica on the Caribbean side. If you're interested let me know.
Hello, I’d like to send you my sailing CV and information for consideration. Do you have an email address? Mine is; ian@bryantsongysnell.com

Best,
Ian
Scotland73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, crew wanted, Panama, Puerto Rico, wanted