Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-04-2022, 15:36   #1

delivery Cairs to Brisbane

Hi I'm looking at a 34 foot cat in Cairns but not the best time right now to be making that trip want to weigh up leaving it there 6 months or paying for crew to bring it back sooner. I'm not in a busting hurry to get it here in Brisbane.
The trip this time of year might take a lot longer than expected would appreciate your advice. I know you will say go up there for the winter and have a holiday and come back down in November I wish my life was that simple..
rustyrusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2022, 00:16   #2

Boat: Other peoples
Re: delivery Cairs to Brisbane

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyrusty View Post
Hi I'm looking at a 34 foot cat in Cairns but not the best time right now to be making that trip want to weigh up leaving it there 6 months or paying for crew to bring it back sooner. I'm not in a busting hurry to get it here in Brisbane.
The trip this time of year might take a lot longer than expected would appreciate your advice. I know you will say go up there for the winter and have a holiday and come back down in November I wish my life was that simple..
If you are an experienced Captain id be happy to help you sail her down over a few weekends if you would like.

I'm in Tas.
Lucky Luke 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2022, 01:28   #3

Thanks for your offer I haven't got the time to do the trip myself and its sorta the wrong time to be doing it.
I might look at leaving it there until weather is more suitable or may be possible to truck it down.
I should be making the time and having a holiday on the way later on in the year.. I wanted to se if there was anyone interested and get a idea of the cost.
rustyrusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2022, 05:36   #4

Hey RustyRusty

currently traveling to cairns for winter then planes to head back to Brisbane. What are you looking for in crew to deliver to Brisbane?
Regards Satch
satch1au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2022, 23:06   #5

I could help out starting in October if that fits for you and others joining the crew
hth3bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brisbane, delivery

« Crew | Ahoy! »