Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-05-2020, 12:41   #1

Boat: Bruce Roberts Spray, 36' Steel Junk-Rigged Schooner
Delivery Captain for Hire

Hey guys n gals, I'm an experienced single hander, and I have noticed people struggling to get yacht deliveries right now.
Much of the work on my ship is on hold, due to the lack of tourists here in Cape Verde, so I have the time. I actually prefer single handing, which will save you money if you don't mind the risk, though if you want additional crew that is up to you, but I would like some say in the choosing of them - if there are any to be found!
Please check before asking that it is possible to get to your required destination by air from Cape Verde. I can fly out of here, but not everywhere is allowing flights in.
Aside from the basic safety equipment, I would require a wind vane autopilot rather than an electronic one, as I would not have a crew to fall back on in an emergency. I would prefer the vessel to be fully surveyed beforehand, but if not I would be ok with making an inspection myself, as long as you have the funds to pay for any required fixes.
Anyway, we can hammer out further details if you are interested.
No distance is too far for the right price!
Cheers.

Tags
captain, delivery