Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-12-2017, 11:31   #1

Experienced Crew for Atlantic and/or Caribbean

Hey Captains & Boat owners!

My name is Suzanne and I'm ready to put some hands on deck!
I can be your captain, mate, deckhand, chef, researcher, photo / videographer, freedive instructor, snorkel guide, boat care taker. Preferably a combo of all that. I'm ready to be a captain I only don't have the Yachtmaster license (yet).

I've logged 3 Atlantic Crossings, multiple overnight passages in the Caribbean and Med, crewed in a few regattas, +/- 17.000 NM sailed on +/- 20 different boats. Can provide references for all of them. Extensive knowledge of the Atlantic, Caribbean Islands, the Med, provisioning and crewing. Love discovering new territories and can be your guide to figure it all out. I'm particularly passionate about wooden boats and ocean conservation.

I'm now available for:
  • Atlantic Crossing
  • Caribbean (Charter/ Private / Delivery/ Boatsitting/Caretaking)
  • Deliveries
  • Regatta’s
  • After April also Med/Pacific/Elsewhere
I consider unpaid and paid opportunities, short term/ long term, depending on the match. I’m particularly looking for experience with those with a shared interest, mindset and mission in off the beaten path adventures, kitesurfing, freediving, sustainability, saving the ocean, and a healthy lifestyle.

Link to my CV
Send me a pm if you think we can team up here!

Ahoy!
Suzanne

Tags
Caribbean, crew, enc, rib