Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-04-2023, 22:02   #1

Boat: Tartan 27
Experienced Crew looking for June/July

Hi,

26.5 k nm experience as crew aboard sailing vessels 26 to 67 feet from the Caribbean to Nova Scotia with MANY points in-between. And Europe from the UK to Copenhagen. USCG 50 Ton license (expired), global insurance, excellent cook (don't mind doing the cooking for entire trip). Chill and calm in stressful situations. Plays well with others. Don't talk politics or religion. I have excellent Captain/Owner references.

I take night watches seriously. I actually watch (and listen). My goal is to deliver your boat safely, without incident.

I usually ask for airfare to and from your boat (BWI, IAD, DCA), all on board meals and $1/nm. I don't charge when ashore for whatever reason (weather/customs/repairs) but meals must be provided. This allows you to plan my costs accurately.

ALL or some of the above may be waived for particularly interesting trips. Keen to sail the South Pacific, OZ, SA, Left Coast US. Own cabin a definite plus.

If you are looking for competent crew, I am your guy.

Sailing Resume available.

Tell me about your trip, yourself and the boat.

Thanks for reading.
Sailor Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2023, 14:23   #2

Re: Experienced Crew looking for June/July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Greg View Post
Hi,

26.5 k nm experience as crew aboard sailing vessels 26 to 67 feet from the Caribbean to Nova Scotia with MANY points in-between. And Europe from the UK to Copenhagen. USCG 50 Ton license (expired), global insurance, excellent cook (don't mind doing the cooking for entire trip). Chill and calm in stressful situations. Plays well with others. Don't talk politics or religion. I have excellent Captain/Owner references.

I take night watches seriously. I actually watch (and listen). My goal is to deliver your boat safely, without incident.

I usually ask for airfare to and from your boat (BWI, IAD, DCA), all on board meals and $1/nm. I don't charge when ashore for whatever reason (weather/customs/repairs) but meals must be provided. This allows you to plan my costs accurately.

ALL or some of the above may be waived for particularly interesting trips. Keen to sail the South Pacific, OZ, SA, Left Coast US. Own cabin a definite plus.

If you are looking for competent crew, I am your guy.

Sailing Resume available.

Tell me about your trip, yourself and the boat.

Thanks for reading.
hey greg, we are looking for capt/crew to take our boat from ponce pr to cartegena columbia, in the very near future.. 46' motor sailor. big comfy boat.. please respond if interested thanks bill
buddhadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2023, 19:24   #3

Boat: Tartan 27

Hello Bill,
I am interested and available. I also have a friend who can also crew if needed. I'll send you a pm with my contact information. How soon?
Sailor Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2023, 06:01   #4

Boat: morgan,catalina 51 ft centre cockpit

[QUOTE=Sailor Greg;3766981]Hi,

I usually ask for airfare to and from your boat (BWI, IAD, DCA), all on board meals and $1/nm. I don't charge when ashore for whatever reason (weather/customs/repairs) but meals must be provided. This allows you to plan my costs accurately.good morning,looking for Capt,too deliver 3 boats from Bahamas to Fort Lauderdale,,,, call me 954-218-4876 John
girlfreind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2023, 06:04   #5

Boat: morgan,catalina 51 ft centre cockpit

hi, good morning, looking for Capt to deliver 3 sailboats from Bahamas to Fort Lauderdale Florida,,,,,Julian or John 954-218-4876,,,,,,please call me asap thank you
girlfreind is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, enc