Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2023, 04:57   #1

Female Novice

Hi,

I am a female novice who is eager to learn sailing and thought that it would be a nice and solid way to learn it from sailors looking for assistance while being happy to teach a fellow aquaphile. I am a quick learner, flexible, in good health and am quite fit. I am good at throwing together whatever is in the fridge and making a nice meal out of it. I have traveled and lived in different parts of the world, including the U.S., Asia, Africa and Europe (where I am currently based). I speak some languages, including Spanish and French (though not fluently, but enough to get by). I do not smoke but enjoy the occasional drink. I am looking for serious/mature people in the sense that I value a harmonious way of living. I am flexible when it comes to routes and dates, starting from around end of January 2024 and onward. Please PM me if interested and maybe we can chat some more on the phone to get a sense of each other.
Harmonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2023, 00:40   #2

Boat: Le Guen Hémidy, Lévrier de mer, 16 m / 53 ft, "AZAWAKH"
Send a message via Skype™ to Eric50
Re: Female Novice

Hello Harmonia,
I have a RTW project starting end of 2024, if you are interested and for more details, please contact me here:
crouzet.eric@free.fr
or +33621073436.
I am based in Cherbourg, France.
Looking forward speaking to you.
Kind regards
Eric
Old 05-01-2024, 11:24   #3

Location: La Ciudad de la Misión Didacus de Alcalá en Alta California, Virreinato de Nueva España
Boat: Cal 20
Re: Female Novice

Welcome to CruisersForum!

I would suggest updating your profile with your general location and your boat make & model or “Looking” in the "Boat" category. This info shows up under your UserName in every post in the web view. Many questions are boat and/or location dependent and having these tidbits under your UserName saves answering those questions repeatedly. If you need help setting up your profile then click on this link: https://www.cruisersforum.com/forums...ml#post3308797

I would happily help more if the link above is not enough.
Adelie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
novice