Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2023, 20:08   #1

Gaining experience - Turkey-Egypt/Israel/ Dec/Jan, Croatia, Albania, ..August '23/ ..

Hi!

So I am 36, female, and haven't been sailing for 20 years. I learned sailing at age 11 though and do know the basics

I would like to gain more experience to be able to some day cross one or more big ocean(s). For now, I am currently located in Austria, but am in the process of relocationg, so I'd be able to join trips in Turkey / Croatia / Albania /.. - I really don't know where best to embark but am willing to be travelling anywhere close to these countries

I might have forgotten much for now but I am more than motivated to learn and do so by doing. I want to work and help where I can.

Some things about myself: I studied and finished economics, like to spend time in nature, with animals, speak 5 languages (German, English, Spanish, Russian, French), and like to be around people in general.

Contact me if you need help or want to teach me something or got any cool boating experiences going for me

kind regards!
ichdieLivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2023, 13:30   #2

Re: Gaining experience - Turkey-Egypt/Israel/ Dec/Jan, Croatia, Albania, ..August '23

Hi,,
Genoa and I are bareboat chartering in the Seychelles in early November. We are credentialed, experienced sailors and boat owners. We'll cover travel and boat fees/charter costs. We would like to have 1 additional competent crew join us on this incredible trip. If interested, please PM us so we can connect.
Wind_Waves_Food is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Croatia, Egypt, enc, Israel, Turkey