Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2022, 13:25   #1

Grenada/So Carib in September? Experienced, active, ready to dive, fish and sail

Hey Captains, I'm Ben, late 50s, single and very active, and I have been sailing for six years. I'm dedicated, have all my ASA certifications, PADI card, and I charter boats frequently around Los Angeles where I live. I've also done a bunch of longer passages as crew, in the Bahamas, Caribbean as well as the Gulf, on larger Monos and Cats.

I worked in the Entertainment industry most of my career (I created Final Draft, the screenwriting software everyone uses) and these days I work some, play some, so I have some time to hit the water in search of both experience and adventure.

Should be noted, other than offshore sailing experience, I also have other critical sailing skills down pat, though, such as mixing up a dry rub for a steak dinner or knowing where the cold beer is once we're docked! Dare I say Rum drinks?

If I might be a fit in your cruising crew needs, shoot me a message and we can chat about sailing plans and locations and all that. Right now I am trying to sort out what to do for the month of September, work or play, and play seems like the smarter move.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3969.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	467.4 KB
ID:	262445   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3992.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	440.8 KB
ID:	262446  

SocalBen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags