Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-08-2023, 14:38   #1

Hawaii to Fiji in need of crew

I am looking for a crew to sail my 74 Columbia 45 from Kauai to Fiji. Plan to set sale next year in May or June. I have replaced the engine and done some electrical upgrades and other refitting to the boat. More still to be done. I知 looking for an experienced crew member to help me achieve this crossing. Please reply only if you have made similar crossings in the South Pacific. I need someone with sea time and experience. This will be the longest crossing I致e ever done. I have owned the boat for 2 1/2 years sailed it from Oahu to Kauai and have done some coastal shakedown sails here off Kauai. I知 looking for experienced person or couple to help me bring it to Fiji safely. I知 currently living and working on it in hanalei. I will be moving off in October and the boat will be on a mooring in nawiliwili, with no one aboard.I知 willing to have the right person live aboard while we finish up last few things for the crossing. I will take care of food and you can use my house for laundry and place to store any personal items.
Chanceum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 19:38   #2

Send a message via Yahoo to Kaleo
Re: Hawaii to Fiji in need of crew

Aloha !!! Me and my lady are super down to help. (I am 26 and she is 21) We will help hands on deck, we do media work as well and will provide food and water etc. We can honestly come to you in hanalei and train with you up until departure. We were literally just planning on coming to Kauai. Please let me know.
Kaleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2023, 15:42   #3

Right on guys thank you for the reply. I知 looking for someone with a little more experience. Hit me up with your phone number and we can talk about linking up once we get to Fiji. Would be sick to capture some of the spear fishing, surfing , and lifestyle.
Chanceum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2023, 05:47   #4
Marine Service Provider

Message sent!
Swimmingbird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, Fiji, hawaii