Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-10-2019, 07:08   #1

Wink January 6th ~ May 2020

I am available any time from January 6th through about the end of May, maybe longer if needed. Able to fly to most places in the world to meet unless there is a visa restriction for a USA passport. Completed ASA 101 and have spend time on a few overnights on fishing boats in the Gulf of Alaska. Also spent time on friends boats on lakes and dive boats (but I am not sure that counts.) Open minded and I can travel light if needed (one big backpack.) About me: 46 year old man from Alaska, clean cut and professional type that takes good care of himself.

Native language is English. Learning Spanish but still a beginner. I use to know a bit of French when I studied there but that was 27 years ago.

Available for power, cat or mono hull. Looking for more time on the water before I buy my boat in a couple of years and fully retire.

For my job I have passed multiple FBI background checks and trusted to deal with private financial information all the time if this helps describe my good character.
Swamp Fox is offline   Reply With Quote