Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2022, 07:52   #1

La Paz to San Diego

Experienced sailor wanted to join two others including owner, both experienced sailors. Lagoon 42 catamaran fully equipped for ocean passages. Leaving mid to late May depending on delivery to La Paz. Reasonable travel expenses and on-board costs covered.
eugenekeane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 15:14   #2

Re: La Paz to San Diego

Just completed delivery of Catamaran from Ensenada to Cabo month ago, then returned to Ensenada for another delivery to San Francisco.
Currently waiting on possible delivery from BVI on Wednesday but would be interested if this delivery doesn't pan out (as the sailboat is for sale)..let me know
Dennis Clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 15:54   #3

Dennis Clarke
Let's keep in touch to see how your plans and my plans pan out over the next week or so. We can chat offline later in the week if that works for you and when I know more about the schedule.
Old 11-04-2022, 15:59   #4

Perfect
Old 11-04-2022, 16:02   #5

FYI...l live in Aquascalientes
Old 12-04-2022, 22:35   #6

Boat: Laguna 24

Hola, my name is Jack. I have LOTS of boating experience and some sailing experience. I would be very happy to come help with the delivery of your boat to San Diego.

I have sailed solo from Marina del Rey to San Diego twice once on a Cal 27 and then on a Cal 25. I have also solo sailed from Dana to San Diego on a Cal 20 and a Cal 25 from San Diego to Ensenada. I have also been on the podium for several local in bay races and even won one.

I live in Baja California so getting to La Paz will be easy.

Are you planning to mostly sail or is your plan to motor up the coast?
Tj Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 08:31   #7

hi TJ, We may be losing a crew member for our sail from La Paz to San Diego. Are you still interested. Boat arriving in La Paz on May 15 with plan to leave on 18 to 20 weather dependent.
Old 08-05-2022, 08:33   #8

TJ, do you have a phone number.... I can call you to discuss and get to know one another. Please respond here on the private forum and not on the visible thread.
Old 08-05-2022, 14:59   #9

Denis, if still interested can you message me in the private message board. Thanks
Old 10-05-2022, 09:04   #10

This is another call for an experienced sailor for La Paz to San Diego. We had a drop-out and would like to replace. Boat is leaving around 18th May.
Old 12-05-2022, 11:01   #11

Boat: 1976 Fantasia35 Mk I

I have done three Baja bashes as well as several deliveries up and down the west coast from Panama in the south to Seattle in the north. I’ve done two Hawaii to mainland transits as well - the last this past April. Will send sailing résumé upon request.

Ron Harben
Pukakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 12:27   #12

Hi Ron, Yes can you send your resume. I'm leaving in the morning for La Paz so time is short. We have a couple of alternatives but your experience looks good. Also your phone number as a call would be in order
Old 14-05-2022, 06:24   #13

Boat: Laguna 24

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner abruptly I acquired a 1949 Tucker Brown built cutter rig sloop a wooden sailboat without a slip and so I've been frantically trying to figure out where to park her and didn't see this message until just now I hope you find somebody to replace the dropped out crew member very sorry I can't go on the trip with you. Thank you for considering me. Jack
Tj Jack is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
la paz, san diego