Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-11-2021, 13:56   #16

Re: Land locked sea lover that needs on a boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWayForward View Post
First things first. I have no experience in sailing, But being on a boat is the one thing in my life that hasn't changed in 10 years. That means 10 years of yearning to learn. Taking me on would mean getting a hard working and independent worker. I'll do just about anything to get on a boat.
On to the experience that I DO have. I have worked as a Housekeeper for 3 years and can cook with what I'm given. I have worked in Virginia, Montana, California and Colorado in that order and now ill be going to .Vermont I work hard to get what I want and what I want is to travel anywhere and everywhere
Let me know if you'd like to speak with me more about this and send me a comment or message.
I know this is a lot of audacity to be even asking this question and I know there will be hard work but i want to learn so badly I'm willing to try practically anything!
Heading to down to Barbadous in a few days could use extra hands/crew. Send me message so we can discuss the possibilities
Latecomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2021, 15:42   #17

Boat: CSY 44 walkover cutter

Howdy Land Locked, I'm interested in finding a crew member willing to work and learn while having fun adventures sailing. My boat, Wind Gypsy is in Stuart Fl. I'm planning on cosal sailing along Florida's east coast/Keys mid Jan-March. Are you a man or a woman?
WindGypsyRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2021, 03:02   #18

Boat: 2002 Admiral 38 Catamaran

Looking for a crewperson for time in the Florida Keys and to Bahamas possibly. Have a 38 Admiral Catamaran looking for someone that wants to adventure. Sailing experience or not don’t care. Share all expenses except boat repair. Always stay on the hook. Currently in St Augustine but moving southward. Head back to North Carolina in March. Interested? You know what to do.
ebisucapt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boat