Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-12-2020, 14:48   #1

Looking for Female Crew for ICW

I'm hoping to find one female crew to join me on a trip down the ICW. Currently in Portsmouth, VA entering Dismal Swamp with a goal to reach the Florida Keys and then the Caribbean, with a lofty goal to go through the Panama Canal. I recently turned 50 (but do not feel it!), well educated, compassionate, artsy, can't sing at all but continue to try, and learning how to cook with two small burners. I have a 1975 Hallberg-Rassy 31' Monsun named Kluane; she's small but mighty. Only asking you to help contribute to food costs, as I'm not wealthy. Good humor, and a love for sailing/motoring small sailboats. I'm only in a rush to escape the cold, but would like to visit as many places as possible down the ICW. Please reach if you might be interested. Thanks!
Daleguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, icw