Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2019, 09:53   #1

Boat: Beneteau/343
Looking for two more crew from Portland to Anacortes leaving 6/27 or 6/28

Hi all, I’m still looking for a couple more crew for my Beneteau 343 with the normal and required safety.

I did this trip a couple years ago. It went well.

I’ll feed you and pay for a train or bus ticket back to Portland( if you are up north, we can discuss).

For more details, please pm or email me at davefromoregonsail@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Dave
davefromoregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 13:32   #2

Re: Looking for two more crew from Portland to Anacortes leaving 6/27 or 6/28

Dave,

I'd love to join your trip ( can get to Portland).

I'm a 46 year old professional (Financial technology COO). I have a bit of adventure bug, with Motorcycles, cars and sailing. I've been Racing & Cruising for the past 20 or so years. Much of my experience has been in the long island sound, with several blue water cruises in the Caribbean, Pacific northwest, etc. I have an ASA 104 certification.
On-board I'm competent at most disciplines (navigation, sail handling, itinerary planning, mechanical, cooking, etc.). As a skipper, I'm pretty cool and calm, no yelling or snarking; and I help teach whatever I know. If I'm handling the sails, I work well with the skipper or captain.

Craig
ckravetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 13:41   #3

Boat: Beneteau/343

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckravetz View Post
Dave,

I'd love to join your trip ( can get to Portland).

I'm a 46 year old professional (Financial technology COO). I have a bit of adventure bug, with Motorcycles, cars and sailing. I've been Racing & Cruising for the past 20 or so years. Much of my experience has been in the long island sound, with several blue water cruises in the Caribbean, Pacific northwest, etc. I have an ASA 104 certification.
On-board I'm competent at most disciplines (navigation, sail handling, itinerary planning, mechanical, cooking, etc.). As a skipper, I'm pretty cool and calm, no yelling or snarking; and I help teach whatever I know. If I'm handling the sails, I work well with the skipper or captain.

Craig

Please check your PM
davefromoregon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 19:09   #4

Just made this trip the opposite direction in my 393. I’d like to go up the coast but the timing is not going to work out for me. Craig sounds like the kind of person I’d like to crew with. Lol! Best of luck and safe travels.
docrn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crew, portland