Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2019, 01:32   #1

looking to rent a berth for the ARC 2019

Hi, my name is Felix, I am 23 yo from Germany and am now looking to rent a berth to cross the Atlantic, (preferably joining the ARC 2019) and possibly continuing through the Carribean.
After sailing on smaller boats throughout my childhood I have now decided, it was time for me to take a bigger leap and try to sail longer distances.
I am now looking for an opportunity to learn, sail and laugh my way across this planet.
Recently I graduated from the Technical University Munich in the field of Technology and Management. I am a fun, easygoing, open-minded guy, who is eager to learn and spend as much time in and on the water as possible. I have a strong passion for Scuba diving and hoping to get some dives in along the way. Generally speaking, I am a clean person who has lived together with other Students for the last couple of years and loves working as part of a team.
I am available from mid. November for as long as possible and as far as possible.
My goal is to gain experience on how to safely sail across the world's biggest ponds and having a great time while doing so.
Thank you so much for your time. If you know anyone you could refer me to, any help would be highly appreciated.
Kind regards,
Felix Brandes
felixbrandes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arc