Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-12-2021, 14:38   #1

Boat: Catalina Morgan 381
May Delivery of Catalina Morgan 381 - Northport NY to Provincetown MA

We are looking for a USCG Captain and/or ASA Instructor for an owner assisted (hindered?) delivery of our new to us Catalina Morgan 381 from Northport NY to Provincetown MA sometime in mid May. We have no fixed dates and can work around your schedule to a certain extent. Both the admiral and I have some sailing experience (me more than her), but we are interested in additional instruction, coaching, and general hand holding. Our goal is to use this as a Cruise and Learn over 4-5 days, which should make for a nice leisurely sail up Long Island Sound and across the bay. Dates and duration are flexible. Of course we will be covering meals and transportation in addition to your daily rate. Possibility of trading time in a beachfront property in Truro if you are interested (and willing to cat sit).

We are both fully vaccinated and boosted and we require that you be as well. Smoking on deck is ok as is Vaping anywhere on board.

Drop me a note (here or PM) if you are interested or have any questions.
ksuderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2021, 05:08   #2

Re: May Delivery of Catalina Morgan 381 - Northport NY to Provincetown MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuderman View Post
We are looking for a USCG Captain and/or ASA Instructor for an owner assisted (hindered?) delivery of our new to us Catalina Morgan 381 from Northport NY to Provincetown MA sometime in mid May. We have no fixed dates and can work around your schedule to a certain extent. Both the admiral and I have some sailing experience (me more than her), but we are interested in additional instruction, coaching, and general hand holding. Our goal is to use this as a Cruise and Learn over 4-5 days, which should make for a nice leisurely sail up Long Island Sound and across the bay. Dates and duration are flexible. Of course we will be covering meals and transportation in addition to your daily rate. Possibility of trading time in a beachfront property in Truro if you are interested (and willing to cat sit).

We are both fully vaccinated and boosted and we require that you be as well. Smoking on deck is ok as is Vaping anywhere on board.

Drop me a note (here or PM) if you are interested or have any questions.
pm sent
72harley1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2021, 05:40   #3
Marine Service Provider

Re: May Delivery of Catalina Morgan 381 - Northport NY to Provincetown MA

Please send me a personal message. I hold all the qualifications you seek..and more and have made this trip dozens of times. Thank you.
Paul Annapolis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
delivery, catalina, morgan