Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old Today, 13:29   #1

Mediterranean cruising and then ARC

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, but we are gearing up for a summer cruise in the Med next year. Will be purchasing a used (>2015) cat in ~Jan and then going through refit. Plan is to cruise the N Med coast and make for the the ARC start with my family. They would fly home and I'd be part of the crossing to put the boat into charter for the Caribbean cruising season. I've owned several boats and knowledgeable on systems, maintenance, and certified ASA cat sailing. But have limited experience on cruising big cats so I'd like a skipper/crew to help me get competent. Just kicking this off so looking for what people think, how much they expect to be paid, what services they can do, and get some sailing resumes.

Thanks for the help and feedback!
Marty
Tiger0083 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arc, cruising, med, mediterranean