Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-09-2023, 13:41   #1

Boat: Grand Banks 49 Classic
Mexico to Panama, all or part

Hello!

I'm cruising solo on my Grand Banks 49 trawler (Instagram @mv_fevik). I'm in Puerto Vallarta for the summer and will be heading south for Panama this fall/winter. I have two spare staterooms, so a couple friends or an actual couple would be ideal. A solo traveler could also work.

The itinerary and pace of the passage(s) is still open. I'd like to be on the other side of the Panama Canal by spring, but that is very much flexible. I'm definitely willing to share some of those decisions with the right crew.

As for me I'm 50, active... surf, swim, dive, fish, etc. I'd be taking care of all boating expenses... Marinas, fuel, etc.

As for the crew, active and healthy. No real experience needed, I'll get you up to speed in no time if needed. I'm very much young at heart so have no problem with, and probably prefer, a younger crew. The minimum length of time to join the voyage would be 2-3 weeks. The shorter the time the more complicated logistics become. Ideally you'd like to join for at least a month.

If this sounds interesting, please let me know... Check out my Instagram @mv_fevik and you can kind of see what life on board would look like... And I guess you can kind of see what I'm like.

So, I hope this post finds the perfect crew!!

Cheers
Mike-
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5884.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	400.5 KB
ID:	281213   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5535.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	416.5 KB
ID:	281214  

GB Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2023, 13:45   #2

Re: Mexico to Panama, all or part

I am both interested and quite close to you. I can’t seem to figure out how to send pms. Could you send me a private message?
Sailorforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2023, 09:13   #3

My wife and I would be interested in boarding you vessel.
mcelduce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 06:39   #4

Hi there. I would love to join for the month of November and maybe more. 70 year old Canadian in excellent health with lots of sailing experience. wstahl@rogers.com
Werner Stahl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Mexico, Panama