Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-02-2023, 08:24   #1

Panama to Easter Island, Pitcairn, French Polynesia

Will be in Panama City about 1st of March. Will be there a week or so prepping the boat.

One or two crew slots available for the less travelled route to Tahiti.

The 41 foot ketch is well equipped with watermaker, ham radio, new liferaft, EPIRB, and more.
Idaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2023, 02:53   #2
cruiser

Location: https://podcasts.apple.com/de/podcast/navigar-y-calmar/id1662578116
Re: Panama to Easter Island, Pitcairn, French Polynesia

hello, I'm in Japan, Okinawa, where can you embark from? can you make me embark from here? I have to be outbound of here maximum in May and have no accomodation guaranteed, I have even slept in street, their empire cars are enough to kill us...maybe you can redirect me the travellers who want to share a place or an option of exchange to have an accomodation...or just a direct flight to your location...I have still no outbound flight ticket, been looking for an embarcation for more than a year but I have just lost time about it...there should be an international regulation to stop all the agencies of crewing...having cybersecurity issues, I'm stuck here...my apple id and other numbers are blocked by police and hackers with no reason...also the access is blocked to the camera and microphone from the pc which is a must for professional maritime purposes...In addition, I have lost a 1 year of data for a maritime research in asia digitally, no recuperation is made since they hide the criminals...my job equipment, digital memory and original maritime certificates had been stolen in Kazakhstan...and the kazakh police asked an advocate with the interpol, they just work for the airlines and their airlines just collect data and even not doing a refund...so the Kazakhstan government is in debt with me
limitlessfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2023, 14:33   #3

Boat: Clipper Mk II , 17 ft fractional rigged sloop
Re: Panama to Easter Island, Pitcairn, French Polynesia

Looks like someone left the door , Unlocked !
HVYJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
enc, French Polynesia, Panama