Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2023, 12:42   #1

Post Panama to Florida

Hi there, I have a Lagoon 410 (very good condition, engines freshly serviced, rigging from 2023) sitting on the East coast of Panama. I'm looking for a delivery crew or owner assisted to Florida for this winter. We're flexible regarding dates. Appreciate all inquiries.
schilke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 02:34   #2

Boat: Alberg 30, 30' sloop.
Re: Panama to Florida

Hi, sending a PM as well. USCG 100T Master with over 100K miles offshore including a solo circumnavigation. I am based out of Shelter Bay Panama, I know your boat and the route very well. Looking forward to hearing from you. -Kirk Little
kirkalittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 04:48   #3
Marine Service Provider

Boat: Retired Delivery Capt
Send a message via Skype™ to Snore

Quote:
Originally Posted by schilke View Post
Hi there, I have a Lagoon 410 (very good condition, engines freshly serviced, rigging from 2023) sitting on the East coast of Panama. I'm looking for a delivery crew or owner assisted to Florida for this winter. We're flexible regarding dates. Appreciate all inquiries.

Sent a PM. Happy to do owner assisted.
"Whenever...it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from deliberately stepping into the street, and methodically knocking people's hats off- then, I account it high time to get to sea..." Ishmael
Snore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 05:50   #4
Sponsoring Vendor

Community Sponsor

This guy helped me move a Swan from Florida to Shelter Bay. Fair pricing, easy to get along with, went smoothly. Try BVIbrian
Winston Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 18:28   #5

Boat: 1976 Fantasia35 Mk I

Am interested in this delivery; please review my listing here on CruisersForum. Regardless, I highly recommend Kirk Little for the captain’s position.
Pukakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 08:54   #6

Hello!

Apologies if this post isn’t appropriate for this thread, but I’m a new-ish sailor looking to crew at no cost/expense to the owner/captain. This job (Panama to Florida) would work really well for me, in regards to timing with family/career. If whoever gets selected as skipper would like another hand for the journey, please feel free to PM me and we can talk.

I’m a 35 year old American male, non-smoker, good physical shape, employed in a large city as a homicide detective. Former military, combat vet as a field medic. I like to think I’m rather “dependable” and “calm under pressure”. Regarding sailing, I have my ASA 101 and 103, will have 104 and 114 by the end of September.

Thank you all for your time.

-Mark
TheLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2023, 21:46   #7

Boat: Catamaran, monohull, pontoon
Send a message via AIM to watermanmax

did ya find your crew? I am a 100 ton captain and have made many deliveries....but would like to do it for free with me wife
watermanmax is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
florida, Panama