Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-01-2017, 16:24   #1

Boat: Beneteau 38S first
Searching for a female partner and crew

Hello Female sailors im Marcel Tromp and am in Perth Australia and a long time sailor, now that my second midlife crisis is around the corner I would like to find a sailor woman novice or experienced to sail around anywhere for a few years or longer in a comfortable yacht.
At the moment im looking at some yachts on the net and if You are interested would like to make a decision together on which yacht to buy.
Depending on where the yacht is purchased we will start cruising and I can teach U everything there is to know . look me up on FB or at my name @ yahoo.com
If U are curious about the idea and are a novice but an adventurer have a look on Youtube and look for yachts cruising the world and then I really hope to hear from U .
regards Marcel
sailing 531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 01:42   #2
DtM

Re: Searching for a female partner and crew

Hmmmm
DtM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arc, crew