Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-08-2021, 08:34   #1

Location: Mountains south of Campo. South East of TKT in Baja.
Boat: 45 ft., Leopard
searching for friend, soulmate, and sailing companion

My friend, soulmate and sailing companion passed away. I am not searching for a woman to replace her, nor make me forget. She was and will be part of my life. I am searching for someone to share the rest of my life with.
I divide my time between the ranch up in the Sierra de Juarez, 60 miles southeast of San Diego, the boat (45' Leopard) in Puerto Penasco, Sonora (Sea of Cortez). and my place in Valle de Guadalupe," Bajas Wine Country", 30 miles northeast of Ensenada. It gives me the wide open spaces of the Sea of Cortez and the deserts of northern Mexico. It also gives me a range of weather conditions. It is hard to believe, but, some years, it even snows up at the ranch.
I do not smoke, drink (and I have a winery?), and do not use any drugs. I have not visited a doctor in 65 years! Why go if I am not sick? They will find something I did not know I had, and that will make me sick.
I do not party. I am neither a honey bee, nor a humming bird that goes from flower to flower. I enjoy conversations on any subject with a small group of "friendly" people. I will enfasais "conversations" to distinguish from arguments. Let us begin by exchanging e-mails.
Have a nice day. Hec
fuentes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arc, sail, sailing