Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-03-2022, 08:38   #1

Boat: 36 Cal Jensen MKII
Seeking fun travelers

Embarking from miami/ft. Lauderdale on or around the 1st or 2nd of April. Heading to Bahamas for 2 weeks then returning to ft. Lauderdale to put boat on the hard before heading to Hamptons for high season. My mate pat and I are looking for someone who wants to sail the Caribbean and have an adventure. All fuel and provisions on board are provided, just looking for a an extra crew mate or two to enjoy the trip, it's entirely pleasure orientated, light duty work if applicable aboard a 38ft. Cal mkii. More the merrier as they say.
Fullspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2022, 10:03   #2

Re: Seeking fun travelers

Hi - I have a month or so and would be able to join around April 5 at the earliest. I think I am fun - are you a couple of guys? I do want to do the Caribbean so if you are ok with me not being able to make it by the 2 I could fly to the next place or something...
Lola Rahaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2022, 10:29   #3

Boat: 36 Cal Jensen MKII

Yes. And I have been to Whitehorse in the Yukon territory. I'm from Anchorage. Drove the Alcan many a time
Fullspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2022, 13:58   #4

OK so I would fly to where?

I might be able to get out of the Yukon by April 2 and down to Florida by 3 but it will take a bit of fast planning. I wouldn't be able to drive to Vancouver like I thought I would do as I have to get a car there. If its easier for me to get to Fort L rather than an Island I could bolt maybe.

What is your expected route and what islands to explore?

Are you guys pretty good at sailing? I am not and actually have not done it in years but I am not lazy and not bad at cooking.

heres my email czahar@gmail.com or 604-908-6558
Lola Rahaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fun