Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2021, 09:35   #1

STUART JUST NORTH OF PALM BEACH TO FREEPORT BAHAMAS, OR ALL THE WAY TO PUERTO RICO

CREW WANTED

A free state room on my boat for as long as you want if we get along. It would be a in trade for a little work on the boat and share cooking and cleaning. I'm sailing from Stuart, Florida to Puerto Rico early May. Through The Bahamas, via the Thornless Path. I have a fully equipped, and refitted 31ft sloop. The passage would take approximately 3 weeks. I would pay for your plane ticket back to the U.S. mainland if you decide not to stay in Puerto Rico, and provide food and provisions for the passage.

I have great references.

786-212-5010 Call or Text
Jim
PanamaJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 14:35   #2

Re: STUART JUST NORTH OF PALM BEACH TO FREEPORT BAHAMAS, OR ALL THE WAY TO PUERTO RIC

haven't you been looking for crew for a few months? something seems amiss here. seems like a good offer but shouldn't take this long to find some help. looks like a good voyage. maybe your expectations are too high?
saltnpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 16:12   #3

Re: STUART JUST NORTH OF PALM BEACH TO FREEPORT BAHAMAS, OR ALL THE WAY TO PUERTO RIC

Amiss is living on a boat. I've had delays, as is always. But pushing forward. Most people want to be paid to crew, a few people came aboard and we're afraid to cross the Florida straits. I'm taking another month now at Hinkley boat works on a dock to make sure everything is in working order.
Give me a call or text. We can discuss the trip

Jim
786-212-5010
PanamaJim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Bahamas, freeport, Puerto Rico